Chapter 43

Samantha^^

Landon's POV
Today Samantha is coming over. Noah wanted me to get to know her. I guess they both like each other, but Noah didn't really say much. He just wanted me to hangout with her.

It was Saturday morning and I just woke up. It was about 9am and that's normally when I wake up. I got out of bed and put on some joggers over my boxers. I didn't put a shirt on cause I never wear one.

I grabbed my phone from the charger and noticed a couple of texts. I texted them back and then jogged down the steps.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I could hear Noah's voice and as I listened I heard someone else's voice too. I just thought he was on FaceTime or something, but as I got closer to the living room I noticed another person. I guess Samantha was already here.

"Hey Landon!" Samantha smiled.

"Hi!" I said, walking further into the living room.

"Go put a shirt on. We have company." Noah told me and I rolled my eyes.

"But it's too hot." I complained.

"It's winter. It's not too hot." Noah told me.

"It's fine. He doesn't have to wear a shirt." Samantha said.

"See! She doesn't care." I told Noah as I plopped on the couch beside them.

"I don't care. Just be polite and go put a shirt on." He glared at me. I really don't have a problem with putting a shirt on,
I just wanted to make Noah mad.

"Nah, I'm good." I smiled. Noah looked pissed. He hates when I don't follow directions when I'm in front of his friends.

Noah stood up and went upstairs. Im assuming he's going to my room to get a shirt.

"I think you made him mad." Samantha giggles. She seems cool so far. I think I'm really gonna like her.

"He'll get over it."

Noah came back down the stairs with my shirt in his hand.

"Easy or hard?" He stated bluntly. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to contain my laughter.

"Fine!" He lunged toward me. I let out a embarrassing girly squeal and tried to run away. Noah grabbed my arm and pulled me back before I could make it out of the room. He pushed me to the ground and sat on me.

"Ok, ok! I'll put the shirt on." I gave in. I didn't really want to get hurt.

"Good." He got up off of me and handed me the shirt. Noah kept an eye on me and I knew what he was waiting for, so I quickly slid the shirt on.

"Sorry about that." Noah said to Samantha. "He's pretty annoying."

"Hey!" I shouted when he said I was annoying. I'm not annoying! I just like annoying them.... oh wait! Does that make me annoying? Well maybe I'm annoying, but just a little bit.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"I'm tired." I fell to the ground. Wrestling with Noah really takes away my energy. As I was laying on the ground, Noah put his nasty feet on my face.

"Eww! Stop!" I begged, but he kept his feet firm on my face, so I couldn't move them.

"Be nice to your brother." Samantha told Noah and Noah took his feet of my face.

"You're a lifesaver!" I told Samantha.

Noah's POV
Landon and Samantha seem to be hitting it off, which I'm happy about.