Chapter 47

Brody's POV
After receiving that text from Landon I immediately went into big brother mode. I called my dad and he's on a plane to come home. He contacted the police and they have many people searching for him.

"Brody we have to go find him!" Noah told me grabbing his keys.

"I know, but the police will be here soon to ask us questions, so we can't leave." I told him. As much as I want to go search for Landon, we needed to be here so the police can get information from us. They will be able to find Landon quicker than us.

After 10 minutes of pacing around and trying to think of anything to help us find Landon the cops showed up.

They came inside and started asking questions.

"When did you notice he was missing?"

"A couple hours ago." Noah answered.

"Was he out by himself?"

"He snuck out to a party." I told them.

"We need the address." They told us and I gave it to them.

They continued to ask us questions, mostly about our mom. The left shortly after saying they're doing all they can to find him, but that wasn't good enough for me. Noah and I started searching around. I tried texting Landon back, but he didn't respond. I'm hoping it's because his phone is dead and not that he's hurt.

Landon POV
I texted Brody as soon as my mom wasn't looking. I was just praying they called the cops. My mom is crazy and I'm not sure what she'll do. We've been driving for forever and she won't tell me where she's going. I checked my phone secretly to see if Brody responded, but my phone died. Gosh! I'm so stupid. I should have just stayed home. The one time I sneak out I get freaking kidnaped.

"Alright we're here get out, but don't try anything." My 'mom' said, but I refuse to call her mom.

I got out of the car and she grabbed me roughly. I was trying to look around to see if I could see anything familiar, but it was too dark.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Shut up." She growled at me.

She lead me inside of a really rundown house. I could smell the stench of alcohol, which made me want to puke.

"Hey baby you're home!" Some drunk guy came into the room and kissed my mom.

"It's good to be back. I even brought someone." She told the guy, looking at me with that sickening smile on her face.

"Who's the kid?" He asked.

"My son." She kissed my cheek.

"I'm not your son!" I protested.

"Don't talk back to your mother!" The guy said and punched me in the eye. That punch was awful. My brothers have punched me a ton, but never that hard.

"Ow!" I cry out holding my eye.

"Such a pussy." He said and chuckled.

"You raised a pussy." He told my mom.

"She didn't raise me!" I yelled.

"What did I say about talking back?" My mom growled at me.

"Sorry!" I squeaked. I just needed to keep my mouth shut.