Chapter 9

Landon's POV
The day after the party Brody was still mad and he grounded me for 2 days. Even though I thought it wasn't fair I went with it.

Today (July 14) was my 12th birthday. It was 9 in the morning and I was still trying to sleep when Brody and Noah came in and jumped on me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDY!!" They both yelled, while jumping up and down on my bed.

"Guys stop, I'm tired." I groaned.

"It's your birthday, you're wasting day light." Brody said.

"Just a little longer please?" I asked sweetly.

"Fine, I guess we'll just have to eat your donuts for you." Noah said knowing that would get me up.

I jump out of bed and ran downstairs. I heard Brody and Noah laughing at me.

"Well that was easy!" Brody said while they made it to the kitchen.

"What kind of donut do you want buddy?" Brody asked me.

"Chocolate with sprinkles!" I exclaimed.

Brody set it on a plate and handed it to me. I started devouring the donut when the front door open.

"DAD!!!" I yelled and gave him a big hug.

"Hey bud. Happy birthday!" He told me.

"Thanks!" I said going back to eating my donut.

"Your party starts in a couple of hours, so until then how about presents?" My dad asked.

"YESS!" I yelled with my mouth full of donut.

Brody and Noah ran upstairs to grab my presents.

"Who's do you want to open first?" Noah asked me.

"Dads!" I said. My dad handed me by present they was warped perfectly. I tore it open when I realized what it was. HE GOT ME AN IPHONE 6s! Finally I've been waiting for ever.

"OMG THANKS DAD!" I yelled giving him a hug.

"I already set it up for you." He told me.

"Mine next." Brody said. I took the box and began opening it. He got me a Apple Watch!!!

I screamed and jumped on him, giving him the biggest hug ever.

"Thank you so much bubba." I told him still hugging him.

"No problem buddy, you deserve it." He tells me kissing my head.

"Dang I should've went first. You guys are making me nervous with these awesome gifts." Noah chuckled. Noah handed me his present. It was heavy.

"I can barely hold it." I said struggling a bit. I tore off the paper and found a hover board. YES!! My last one caught on fire.

"Thanks Noah!!" I yelled and also jumped on him.

"You're welcome." He said hugging me back.

"You can play with your gifts later, but for now go get ready. I have to go pick up the cake." Dad told us leaving.

I didn't listen to my dad. I was too caught up in my gifts to get ready for my pool party. I was texting all my friends and setting up Twitter and Instagram.

"Landon go get dressed." Brody's told me.

"Hold on." I told him.

"No, now." He said taking phone and other gifts. " I'll help you set them up later."

"But bubba! It's my birthday." I whined.

"I know, which is why you need to get ready for your party. People will be here in 20 minutes." Brody told me carrying me upstairs. He threw me on my bed and I just curled up into ball and laid there.