Chapter 62

Brody's POV
My dad left last night, and it was really fun having him here. He didn't do any work while he was here, which has never happened before.

Today was Monday and unfortunately we have school. I only have 2 more weeks until I graduate. I'm so pumped!

The weather was supposed to be really bad today, but they didn't cancel school, which sucks.

I was in my room getting dressed and hopefully, my brothers were doing the same.

"Noah, shut up!" I heard Landon yell.

"Make me, shorty," Noah said back. I rolled my eyes. It's too early for them to be arguing.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, walking into the hall.

"Noah won't stop calling me short!" Landon told me, glaring at Noah.

"Just stop fighting and get ready for school," I sighed. They both were still in their pajamas and we needed to leave soon.

Noah smirked at Landon, causing him to storm off into his room. I smacked the back of Noah's head.

"What the fuck?" He yelled, grabbing his head in pain.

"Stop being a jerk," I told him, shoving him into his room to get ready.

I went back to my room and finished getting ready quickly, then went downstairs to find breakfast. We were short on time so I pulled out some pop tarts.

"Brody what's for breakfast?" Landon asked, coming downstairs.

"Pop tarts," I told him, throwing a package at him.

"Can I have pancakes instead?" He asked.

"No," I simply said. He sat down at the counter and began eating. Noah ran down the stairs and got himself some pop tarts too.

"I'm gonna drive to school today," Noah told me. He probably had something after school.

"Ok," I shrugged. "Landon get in my truck."

Landon got up and grabbed his book bag, that was sitting by the front door.

"Get a hoodie or something. The weather is gonna be bad today," I told him.

He ran upstairs and grabbed one, then met me in my truck. I drove to his middle school and dropped him off.

"Bye Brody!" He said, getting out of the truck.

"Bye, see you later," I smiled.

Once he made it to the sidewalk, I drove away. The high school was only about half a mile away. I drove there blasting my music. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in the same spot I always do. I saw Noah's truck a couple of spots down.

I got out of my car and started walking inside.

"Hey Brody!" I heard Kate yell to me. She's liked me for years, but she doesn't understand that I'm with Kaitlin.

"Hi," I waved quickly and walked off. I went to my locker and soon Kaitlin joined me.

"I really hate her," She told me. I knew she was talking about Kate.