Chapter 15

Landon's POV
We got back from Hawaii a couple of days ago. It feels nice to be home again.

It's 11am and I just woke up. I usually never sleep this late but I was up until 5am FaceTiming Mackenzie. I walked downstairs and saw Brody and Noah screaming at the tv over a basketball game. I went and sat down beside Noah.

"Woah... Look whose awake." Noah said.

"Why did you sleep so long bud?" Brody asks.

"Oh um... I was just tired." I answer not wanting them to tease me about talking to Mackenzie.

"Yeah because he was up all night FaceTiming his girlfriend." Noah says.

"Nuh huh!" I argue.

"Yes, I walked past your room at 3am and you were talking to Mackenzie." Noah argues back.

"Awe was our baby brother talking to his first crushy wushy?" Brody says in a baby voice.

"No! And I'm not a baby for the millionth time!" I said aggravated and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. I poured apple juice into a cup and walked back to the living room. My first mistake was living my phone sitting by my brothers because when I got back they were both on it.

"No!!! Stop!" I yelled and jumped on their laps to get my phone back.

"Nah we're doing something." Noah answers.

"What are you doing?" I asked still jumping for my phone.

"Oh you know... Just texting Mackenzie." Brody laughs and starts texting her. I try and jump for it again but Noah tackles me to the ground and pins me down.

"Guys stop this isn't funny!" I yell. I really like Mackenzie and they better not mess it up.

"Landon chill, it's just a joke." Brody says looking at me.

"It's not funny to me! You guys are gonna ruin it." I say trying to shove Noah off me.

"No we won't." Noah says pushing his knees into my arms so I can't move them.

"Ow! Stop!" I tell Noah. He lightens up a tad but not much.

"Done. You can get off of him now." Brody tells us while Noah gets off of me. I walk over to Brody and snatch my phone from his hand and look at what he said to Mackenzie. He sent her the most embarrassing baby picture of me. I was about 3 and I was squatting in the backyard with a big turd coming out of my butt. It's awful! I have tried to delete the picture but every time Brody and Noah make more copy's.

"Why would you send her that?" I yelled.

"Because it's funny." Noah said.

"No it's not! I hate you guys!" I say and run to my room. I was so mad I didn't even get a chance to think about what I said. I don't hate them, their just really annoying and mean. I locked my door so they wouldn't interrupt me and I FaceTime Mackenzie. Within 3 rings she answer and her beautiful face pops up on my screen.

"Hey!" She answers.

"Hey! Sorry about that picture Brody took my phone and sent it." I say explaining want happened.

"It's ok! It's actually super funny and cute." She laughs.

"Ugh it's not cute! It's so embarrassing!" I say.

"Nah it's really cute!" She says again.

"You need to send me an embarrassing one of you then!" I tell her.

"Um no way!" She protests.

"I'll just have to get them from your sisters." I smirk. She has two older sisters. One is 20 and the other is 17.