Chapter 58

Landon's POV
Today was Saturday. Nothing really fun has happened. Kaitlin was over hanging out with Brody, but they were in his room and I didn't want to bother them. Noah was still sleeping because he went to a party last night and didn't get home till like 6am. I was pretty much all by myself. All my friends were busy and I had nothing to do.

I was playing video games, but the game room is right next to Noah's room and he told me I was being too loud so he made me quit. I was now downstairs watching tv and it was really boring. Nothing good was on. I sat on my phone hoping to find something interesting, but I didn't.

A couple minutes later Kaitlin came down the stairs and I was surprised she wasn't with Brody.

"Hey Landon!" She smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey," I followed her. "What are you doing?"

"I was getting a drink. Brody fell asleep and I didn't want to wake him," She told me.

"Oh, ok,"

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Nothing, I'm really bored," I told her.

"I have an idea," She smirked.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I got some new makeup and I've been wanting to try it out. You wanna try it out on Brody?" She asked me.

"Yes!" I answered. I loved messing with my brothers. I was hoping this time if Kaitlin was involved Brody wouldn't get mad at me and hurt me.

"Ok, I'm gonna get it from my car," She told me walking outside. I waited for her by the door. She came back with a huge bag of makeup.

"That's a lot," My eyes widened.

"I know, I got carried away," She giggled.

We went up to Brody's room and he was sleeping on his stomach and thankfully he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Kaitlin laid out all her makeup on his bed. She picked up a pallet of eyeshadow and started making straight lines on his back.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm trying to see which colors I like the best," She told me.

She handed me eyeliner and told me to draw something. She pretty much had his back covered so I did his legs. He was wearing shorts so I could easily draw on them.

I started drawing and he started moving. I stopped quickly and waited for him to fall back asleep. He itched his nose then fell still again.

"Ok, you can go," Kaitlin told me.

I continued writing until I wrote idiot real big down his calf.

I stepped back and admired my art and even took a nice picture for snapchat.

Kaitlin looked at what I wrote and laughed a little.

"He won't be happy," She told me and she was right, but that didn't matter at the moment.

She continued making straight lines on his back with all her eyeshadow and lipstick.

I heard a knock on the door then Noah walked in.

"Brody," He said looking down at his phone. He didn't realize that Brody was sleeping.

"Shhhh," I shushed him. I didn't want Brody to wake up.

Noah looked up and saw what we were doing causing his eyes to do wide.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked.