Chapter 21

Landon's POV
I just finished getting ready for my date with Kenzi. We're picking her up at her house at 5pm. I'm currently on my way to find Brody and talk to him about embarrassing me tonight.

"Brody." I say finding him in the kitchen eating.

"What?" He asks setting his phone down.

"When we get Kenzi please don't embarrass me." I beg.

"Maybe." He smirks.

"No! You can't!" I yell and punch him in the stomach.

"Well since you just punched me, I think I'm going to embarrass you now." He tells me.

"No! Please! I'm sorry." I apologize and hug him.

He pushes me off and tells me to grab my things and head to his truck.

"When we get to her house you have to go up to her door and get her. Make sure you tell her she looks beautiful. Open her door to the truck and be a gentleman all night." Brody tells me.

"I know!" I say annoyed. All week they have been telling me what to do on date but I already know.

He starts driving to Kenzi's house. Her house is on the other side of town. She lives in a pretty big house but not a mansion.

"I'll wait here. You go get her." Brody tells me.

I hop out of the truck and walk towards her front door. I knock and wait until I hear footsteps coming. Her mom opens the door and invites me in.

"Hi dear! Kenzi is just finishing getting ready." She tells me.

"Thanks." I say awkwardly not knowing exactly what to say. Soon Kenzi comes down the stairs looking really hot.

"You look beautiful." I smile at her.

"Thanks you look great too." She says while blushing.

"Before you guys go I need a picture." Her mom tells us.

"Mom! No!" Kenzi says.

"Get close." Her mom said ignoring Kenzi comment. We got together and took a picture.

"Bye mom." Kenzi said walking out the door with me.

I brought her to the left side of the truck and opened the door for her.

"Thanks Landon." She smiles. I walk around to the other side and get in beside her.

"Hey Kenzi! I'm Brody, Landon's amazing brother."Brody says making Kenzi laugh.

"Hi! And by the way great job at the football game last week! You were great!" Kenzi says.

"Thanks! Are you into sports?" He asks her.

"Yes I love sports." She says excitedly.

"Hey that's great! Landon I think you found a good one." Brody winks at me.

"Brody stop!" I groan.

"I wasn't even doing anything." Brody argues.

"Yes you were! Please just drive us to the fair." I say.

"Yes Mr. Bossy!"Brody laughs."But Landon punched me earlier and I told him if he did that I would have to tell an embarrassing story about him."

"No! Don't! I said I was sorry." I begged.

"Too late." He smirks. "One time Landon was making Noah really mad as we were walking home from the park...."

"No! Stop!" I yell knowing where this story is going.