Chapter 54

The lake house^^

Landon's POV
Today's the day we go to the lake house. I'm super excited. I'm bringing two of my friends and my brothers are bring some of theirs.

It was 6 in the morning and I was just finishing up packing. It takes a couple hours to get there, so Brody wanted to give us enough time to get there and unpack.

Noah is driving his truck with his friends and a couple of Brody's, and Brody is driving his jeep with me and my friends and one of his friends.

"Landon, hurry up! We need to go pick everyone up." Brody yelled to me.

I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs. I handed my bag to Brody and he loaded it into the car.

"Go to the bathroom before we leave." Brody told me. I'm usually the worst on road trips. I have a small blatter, which makes me have to pee quite frequently.

I took a quick pee then headed out to the car to see Brody talking to Noah.

"Go pick up everyone and start driving to the house. We'll meet somewhere for lunch." Brody told him.

"Alright, see ya!" Noah said getting into his car and driving off.

"Get in the car, bub." Brody told me. I hopped in the backseat. I didn't really want to have to move once we got Brody's friend. I was way too tired for that.

"Did we really have to leave this early?" I complained.

"Yes, just go to sleep." He told me. I didn't want to sleep because my friends would be here soon.

First we went and picked up Lucas and Jake. They're brothers, so obviously they live at the same house.

We pulled into their driveway. Brody went to the door to get them, but I stayed in the car. They came out with their bags in their hands. Brody helped them put it in the trunk.

Lucas got in the front with Brody and Jake in the back with me.

"Hey baby Moore!" Lucas greeted too happily. It's 6am! Who the heck is that happy?

"Hi." I grumbled.

"Oh you're grumpy too. No wonder you and Jake are friends." Lucas laughed. I looked over at Jake and he was glaring at his older brother.

"This is gonna be a fun road trip." Brody said sarcastically.

"It would be way more fun if we left at like 10." I told him.

"I'm about to switch you with one of Noah's friends." Brody said, getting annoyed with me.

I rolled my eyes and talked with Jake on the way to get Brandon.

Brandon got everything into the car and sat beside me. Somehow I got stuck sitting in the middle, which is the absolute worst spot to sit. You can't lean against the window and take a nap.

"Hey Brandon!" Brody said.

"Hey guys! I'm so pumped for this trip!" He exclaimed.