Chapter 28

Landon's POV

My dad was actually home for a couple of days but all he was doing was working which was disappointing.

Currently Brody and Noah were playing Xbox in the living paying no attention to me sitting beside them and I was growing bored. I started thinking of all the times they've messed and tortured with me and decided a little pay back was necessary. I walked into the kitchen looking around for possible ideas for the pay back when I spotted whip cream in the fridge. I know it's not original but I don't have a lot of time to think of something. I pulled the whip cream out of the fridge and squirted some in each hand. I slowly tip toed back to the living room even though they're too caught up into their game to hear me. I snuck up behind them trying to hold back a laugh at how funny their faces are gonna be and the satisfaction I'm gonna get in finally getting them back just a little. Once I'm close I smack both my hands on their cheeks at a pretty hard force that sends the whip cream flying everywhere.

"SMACK CAM!" I yell.

"What the fuck?" Brody says trying to comprehend what just happened.

"Landon you're so fucking dead!" Noah growled, walking to the bathroom to clean off his face.

Before they had the chance to do any harm to me I bolted out of the room and to my dad's office for safety.

"Dad help me!" I beg, barging into his office. "They're gonna kill me!"

"What did you do?" He sighed, rubbing his hand over his face knowing I always cause trouble.

"I-" I didn't even get a chance to answer before Brody and Noah came barreling in through the door.

"I'm going to kill you!" Brody said walking over trying to grab me but I moved behind my dad for protection.

"What is going on?" My dad asked.

"He smacked us with whip cream!" Noah told him.

"Why? Why would you do that?" My dad asked shaking his head.

I just shrugged.

My dad was about to say something when his phone started ringing.

"I have to take this. You guys figure it out yourselves." My dad said pointing towards the door. Geez thanks for the help dad. Now I'm definitely gonna die.

As we were walking out of his office Brody and Noah were smirking at me. Probably think of ways to actually kill me.

"Guys, please I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"Too late for that." Noah said rolling his eyes. "Now we can either do this the easy way or the hard way?"

There is no way I'm gonna corporate with them! In the end, whatever their doing to me is going to be just as bad.

As soon as Noah finished talking I took of running in attempt to get to my room and lock the door, but with my fast brother, Brody caught me two seconds after I took off.

"Hard way it is then." Noah mutter as Brody threw me over his shoulder. They brought me into the kitchen where they had a chair and duct tape already waiting. I started getting slightly nervous but I knew they would ever hurt me too extremely bad, just bad enough to make me never do it again.

"Guys let's just talk about this." I suggest.

"That's a funny one! We're getting you back so just enjoy it. It won't be too painful so don't worry." Brody told me as he forced me to sit in the chair. Noah grabbed the tape and started taping my arms behind the chair when I started to struggle.