Chapter 14

Landon's POV
Today is our first full day in Hawaii. I just woke up and Brody and Noah were still sleeping. I was getting really hungry and I knew I couldn't go downstairs alone and get food or I would probably get grounded. My dad was already at his meeting so my only option was Brody and Noah. I leaned over to Brody and said, "Brody get up! I'm hungry!" He did nothing, he didn't even move an inch. I started poking his face really fast and said his name over and over again.

"Landon stop!" Brody groaned. Finally he woke up!

"Can you come downstairs with me and get breakfast?" I asked Brody who had his head buried under the pillow.

"Yeah, just let me take a shower." He said getting up, "oh and wake Noah up." He added.

"Ok." I said getting out of our bed and going to Noah's. I pulled his covers back and quietly got in his bed beside him. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body and squeezed as hard as I could. I must really be weak because he didn't move at all just like Brody.

"Noahhhh." I groaned and banged my head against his chest. Finally after 10 bangs he woke up but now my head hurts.

"What?" He asked with his raspy morning voice.

"We're going to breakfast." I told him, "and you're a really deep sleeper because I squeezed you as hard as I could and banged my head against you and you barely moved."

"Nah you're just weak." He laughed.

"No. I'm. Not." I said and punched him with every new word.

"Yes. You. Are." He said and punched me the same way except way harder.

"Ow!! I didn't punch you that hard." I whined rubbing my arm.

"Yeah because you're weak." He says.

"I think you bruised my arm." I told him looking at my red arm.

"Don't be a baby." He said and pushed me off his bed.

"Ugh! You're so abusive!" I yell at him.

"Whose abusive?" Brody asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Noah! He punched me many times and shoved me off his bed." I told Brody.

"Wow you guys are already fighting and it's not even 9am!" Brody laughed.

"Whatever! Let's go get breakfast." I say walking out of the room.

"Wait! You can't go to breakfast in your boxers." Brody said.

"Oh right!" I laughed and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

"Now can we go?" I asked.

"Yep let's go!" Brody says while grabbing his phone and room key.

I ran down the hall and I collided with a body. I looked up and it was some scary guy. He has black long hair and a leather hat, tattoos and piercings everywhere, he was scowling at me.

"Watch where you're going stupid kid." He said and shoved me to the floor. He walked over to Noah and Brody and said, "keep an eye on your brother or whoever that is. I don't have time for stupid little kids. And you!" He said walking back over to me,"I never want to see you again or it won't turn out good." And he walked away.

I stayed on the ground shocked and tears started coming out my eyes. I was super scared. I wonder what he meant by it won't turn out good if he sees me again? Brody and Noah came and stood beside me.

"You ok buddy?" Brody asked me. I shook my head no not trusting my voice to speak.

"It will be ok Landy. He was probably just saying that to scare you." Noah told me.