Chapter 40

Landon's POV
I just got home from Jakes house. It was so fun! We played Xbox and his mom gave us candy!

I walked inside and I heard yelling from the living room. I walked in there and Brody and Noah were fighting.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Brody's sucks!" Noah yelled, while Brody was sitting on top of him.

"If you wouldn't steal my clothes then this wouldn't happen!" Brody told him. They always fight over clothes. Noah just takes clothes from Brody's closet whenever he feels like it.

"Why can't I wear it? It's only clothes!" Noah said, trying to push Brody off of him.

"They're mine! You have your own!" Brody yells and pins him down harder.

Brody is a lot stronger than Noah, so Noah doesn't have a chance of winning this fight.

"Just let me wear it!" Noah pleaded.

"No! Now take it off before I take it off for you!" Brody told him, looking pissed.

Noah didn't take the shirt off. He just glared back at Brody.

"Fine!" Brody sighed.

"Landon help!" Noah said to me. Usually I would not get involved, but I guess I'm just crazy today!

I hopped on Brody's back making him fall off Noah.

"Landon go away." Brody told me, looking me dead in the eyes.

"No! Just stop fighting!" I said, trying to hold Brody back, but it didn't work. He pushed me out of the way and tackled Noah again. Brody tried taking the shirt of off Noah again, but I got in the way. Brody was getting super mad that I keep knocking him off Noah, but Noah seems relieved.

Brody tired to tackle Noah again, but I got stuck under both of them.

"Ow! Get off!" I yelled, but they continued to argue and paid no attention to me.

"Noah take the fucking shirt off!" Brody yelled, pushing Noah's shoulders down further. That caused me even more pain. All their body weight was on me and it hurt!

"No!" Noah yelled back.

Brody tired taking the shirt off but instead it ripped right in half.

"You ripped my fucking shirt you piece of shit!" Brody yelled and punched him in the face.

Noah held his cheek. I can't imagine the pain he's in. Brody and Noah have never hit me their hardest, but I know when they fight together they hold nothing back.

Brody got up and stormed out off the house. He grabbed his keys and wallet and it didn't look like he'd be back anytime soon.

"Noah get off me, please!" I cried. My whole body hurt.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" He told me, helping me up.

"Noah I hurt!" I cried again. He set me on his lap and rubbed my back.

"It'll be ok, but thanks for helping me." Noah told me smiling.

"When is Brody gonna come back?" I asked with a sniffle.

"I don't know bud, but since you helped me wanna get ice cream?" Noah asked.

"Yes!" I smiled. Ice cream can cure anything.

"Ok, get your shoes on." He told me.

Brody's POV

I stormed out of the house and decided on going to Kaitlin's. Once I arrived she answered the door.