Chapter 88

Landon's POV
My baseball game was just canceled do to the rain. I was running to Brody's truck with him, trying not to get soaked. It didn't work out very well. I was wet and freezing.

"B-Brody, I'm cold-d," My teeth chattered.

"Uh, one second," He muttered, turning on the heat and rummaging through his backseat.

I sat balled up in the front seat, trying to gain some warmth.

"Here," He threw a sweatshirt at me. "Take your wet shirt off though."

I took off my wet shirt and began putting the sweatshirt on when I realized it was Noah's.

"This is Noah's," I told Brody.

"So what?" He asked.

"He's gonna kill me for wearing this!" I said, thinking of the other times where he's gotten pissed.

"He'll get over it," Brody shrugged, not finding any harm with me wearing it.

"Yeah, but he won't beat you up, he'll beat me up!" I told him. Noah obviously can't beat up Brody cause he's freaking strong.

"Just put the jacket on," Brody sighed, annoyed with me.

I did and it felt nice. The sweatshirt flooded me with warmth.

"Better isn't it?" Brody asked, cockily.

"Yes," I muttered.

"You want any food before we go home?" Brody asked me.

"UNICORN FRAP!" I yelled. I've seen it all over the Internet and it looked really good.

"Really?" Brody laughed. "You're like a basic white girl."

"And I'm proud of it!" I said in a girly voice that made him laugh.

"Ok, we'll go get one," Brody told me, starting the car and driving off.

On the way there we just talked. I made jokes that he didn't find funny, like always. Like c'mon people! My jokes are funny!

"Why can't you laugh?" I complained.

"Cause they're awful jokes. It didn't even make sense!" Brody told me.

"Yes, it does!" I whined. Brody laughed and ruffled my hair.

The rest of the ride I played quietly on my phone. As I was winning my basketball game Noah texted me, messing me up.

Noahy😈- Tell Brody to bring me home some chipotle.

I rolled my eyes. He messed up my game for food?!

"Noah wants chipotle," I told Brody.

"Ugh, you guys are a pain in my ass!" He groaned and turned into the chipotle parking lot.

"Might as well just pick up food for all of us," Brody said, considering it was 5 and he probably didn't want to cook.

I nodded my head and followed him inside. He ordered Noah's and his, and I did mine. I freaking love burrito bowls!

"Ok, let's hurry and get your drink," Brody told me.

He drove to Starbucks, going way over the speed limit. I'm not sure why he was in such a rush.

"We're going through drive thru," Brody told me. He pulled up to the window and ordered.

"Can I get one grande unicorn frappuccino, please," Brody ordered.

"Yes, that'll be $4.34. Please pull to the next window," the lady said and Brody did. I grinned, feeling a little excited to try it.

"You're actually getting happy over a drink?" Brody laughed at me. I faked frowned. He loved making fun of me.

We pulled up to the next window and the lady handed us the drink.

I put my hand out so Brody would set it there, but he didn't.

"I get first drink," Brody told me, as he started driving home.

"No way! You didn't even want one!" I tried to grab it from him. He pushed my hand away and took a huge sip. He handed the drink to me and made a face.

"Ew, that's not very good."

I took a sip. It tasted fine to me. Nice and sugary, just the way I like it.

"Yum!" I smiled.

"Ew, how can you like that?" Brody asked. I just shrugged and kept drinking, as he was pulling up to our house.

Brody told me to grab the chipotle so I did. I was carrying it inside and Noah hopped off the couch and come over to me.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" Noah asked.

"Uh.. yeah," I smiled sheepishly. "But you can't hurt me cause I bringing you your food!"

"I wasn't gonna hurt you," He laughed, taking the food from my hand.

"You weren't?" I went wide eye. He always found excuses to beat me up.

"Nah, I don't really wear the sweatshirt anymore," He shrugged as he started to eat his burrito.

"So I can keep it?" I asked.

"Nope," He answered quickly.

"Do you have the unicorn frap?" Noah asked, but he didn't even let me talk before he ripped it from my hands and took a drink. "Hmm, interesting."

"Give it back!" I yelled at him as he went for his second drink.

"No," He told me. I huffed and walked to my room. Stupid brothers.

A couple hours later Brody called me downstairs.

"What?" I asked him.

"I'm going out. Be good for Noah and Samantha," He told me, and I noticed Samantha sitting on the island.

"Ok," I mumbled, and he left.

"Noah, were is my chipotle?" I asked him. I never ate it yet.

"Fridge," He said.

I started eating, but got full fast so I let Noah eat the rest.

"You need to go get ready for bed," Noah told me. He was still on his punishment so he had to keep getting me ready for bed.

I ran upstairs and took a shower. A few minutes later Noah and Samantha came up.

"I feel like we're your parents," Noah laughed.

"You would be a sucky dad," I teased him.

Noah smirked and jumped on me.

"Ah! See, dad's don't hurt their kids!"

Noah laughed and slapped my face, getting off of me.

Samantha came over and pulled me into a hug.

"Awe, mommy will keep you safe!"

Noah came over and laid on top of us. He kissed my forehead and then proceeded to make out with Samantha.

"Ew, guys! Do this somewhere else!" I begged.

They both laughed and got up.

"Night son," Noah kissed my forehead again.

"Night dad," I joked back.

"It's daddy to you," Noah winked, which caused Samantha to slap him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry it took so long to update. Finals were killing me, but now it's summer so I'm hoping to be able to update more!