Chapter 46

Landon's POV
Right after I got the text from my mom I told Brody and Noah. They took my phone, which I wasn't happy about. But I was also scared. She did kidnap me when I was younger so what's stopping her from doing it now?

I don't get why she keeps going after me. Brody and Noah had a good relationship with her. I was barley one!

"Guys I have good news!" Brody said happily.

"What?" Noah asked looking up from his phone.

"Dad got the restraining order." He told us. I sighed with relief.

"Good! So now she can't come and see us?" I asked making sure she couldn't.

"Nope! We're all safe now." Brody said.

"Sweet! Does this mean I can go to the party tonight?" I asked hopeful.

"No, we didn't say no because of her. We said no because you're too young." Brody told me.

I'm not too young! They started going to parties at my age. I don't know what the big deal is if I go to them.

"But you can have your phone back." Noah told me handing to me.

I happily took it and went to my room. I'm going to that party no matter what. I can't miss the best party of the year! I was planning out how I was gonna do it.

The party was tonight. I still had a couple hours until I needed to start getting ready so I went downstairs with my brothers. I didn't want them to suspect anything, so I tried to act natural.

"I'm bored!" I complained sitting by Noah.

"Then do something." Noah told me.

"Like what?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Can you do something with me?" I asked.

"Depends what it is?" He said looking at me.

"Can you play catch with me?" I asked with a smile.

"I guess, but only for a little bit. It's cold out." He told me standing up.

I ran and got the football from the basement and met Noah in the backyard.

"Think fast!" I yelled throwing the football at Noah while he was texting.

His head shot up and unfortunately he caught it. I kind of wanted it to hit him in the head or something.

"Sorry bud, but I'm a beast at football." He smirks and throws it back.

We continued throwing the ball for a while until I need to start getting ready for the party.

At dinner I told them I wasn't feeling well and I was just gonna go to bed. I hoped that they bought it.

I went upstairs and got changed into a nicer outfit and did my hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled, content with the way I look.

I put some pillows under the covers to make it look like I was sleeping. I just hope everything works out and they don't figure out I snuck out. They would both be super pissed and I don't like when my brothers are mad.