Chapter 42

Landon^^

Noah's POV
Today Brody is leaving on his senior trip. The school does it every year for seniors. They travel around to different colleges, so you can see which one fits you the best.

So it's just gonna be Landon and I for 4 days. I've never watched Landon by myself for longer than 2 days, so it should be interesting.

I was downstairs eating cereal when Brody came down with his suitcase.

"Hey." He said, getting a drink from the fridge.

"When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Soon." He told me and I nodded.

"Be nice to Landon." He added.

"I will." I sighed. I know he's gonna be annoying, but I'm just gonna have to deal with it. And thinking about next year when Brody goes to college and I have to watch Landon all year doesn't sound fun for me.

"Landon, I'm leaving!" Brody yelled. Hopefully Landon can handle him being away. He doesn't like when either me or Brody are gone more than 2 days.

"Do you really have to go?" Landon pouted.

"Yes, I'll be back soon. You probably won't even notice I'm gone." Brody hugged him.

"I'll notice." Landon muttered, hugging Brody back.

"You'll have fun with Noah, but just be good." Brody told him.

"I will." Landon said.

Brody walked over and hugged me.

"Call me if you need anything." He told me. He packed all his stuff in his truck and left. I looked back at Landon and he looked sad.

"Don't be sad! It's gonna be fun!" I smiled.

Landon's POV
I knew I would have fun with Noah. I was excited to be with him for a couple of days, but I still wish Brody didn't have to go. He's going to look at colleges, which is the last thing I want him to do. I'm not trying to be selfish, but I'll just really miss him when he's gone.

"Hey, I'm going to lunch with my friends, so you gotta come." Noah told me.

"Can I bring Jake?" I asked. If I had Jake with me I wouldn't be as bored. Noah doesn't always pay attention to me when he's with his friends.

"Sure, but only if you guys behave." He told me.

"Yes we will! I promise." I said.

"Ok, tell him we'll pick him up in 10 minutes." Noah said. I texted Jake and told him. Then I went to get dressed.

"Are you ready?" Noah asked, walking into my room as I was still getting dressed.

"Ahh! Get out I'm naked!" I yelled, trying to cover myself.

"Landon I've seen you naked many times." Noah laughed.

"I don't care! Get out!" I yelled again.

"Whatever, just hurry up." Noah said finally leaving my room.

I quickly got ready, but I was still slightly annoyed with Noah.

"Ready?" Noah asked as I walked downstairs.

I didn't respond. I just walked outside to his truck.

"You're really gonna ignore me?" He asked.

"Seriously? I'm sorry I saw you naked, but it's not a huge deal." He said.