Chapter 95

Landon's POV

"We're pregnant!"

Shock.

Anger.

Sadness.

Confusion.

I just stared at the floor trying to process this information.

"Landy, you ok?" I heard my dad ask me. I looked up and everyone was looking at me. I couldn't talk though. This information was too much to handle.

I slightly nodded, though anyone who knew me could tell I was lying.

"You're not fine. Tell me what's wrong," My dad said.

That made me angry.

I stood up and took a big deep breath in.

"NO, IM NOT FINE! I DONT WANT A FUCKING LITTLE BROTHER OR SISTER!" I yelled, throwing whatever I could at my dad.

He's so stupid. Why did he have to make a bad decision and get her pregnant. He's ruining my life.

Everyone was shocked at my outburst and honestly I was too.

Before anyone could yell at me I darted towards my room.

"Landon get back here!" I'm pretty sure my dad yelled.

I really wanted to go back and flip him off, but I'm going to be in enough trouble as is.

I went to my room and slammed my door shut. I immediately laid down on my bed and started crying.

I love my family how it is. I have two (sometimes) awesome brothers and I don't want to add to that. I don't want a baby crying all hours of the day or the attention not be on me.

I'm supposed to be the baby of the family not someone who will only be half related to me.

I could hear Noah yelling downstairs. I'm sure he didn't like the news either. All the stress of the baby was getting to me. I didn't want to be home anymore. There was this place my brothers would take me when I was younger. It was a little river near our house that not very many people go to.

I needed a couple hours away from everyone. I packed a little bag, not knowing how long I was actually going to be gone. Thankfully everyone was still downstairs because Brody had a balcony in his room that made it easy for me to sneak out.

Once I was outside I took of running. It was only a mile away so it was easy for me to run that far. When I made it I sat down by the water. I skipped some rocks and just thought about life.

Brody's POV

No one was expecting Landon to react that way. He can get mad, but I've never seen him actually cuss at my dad. Yes, he's done it to Noah and I, but never my dad.

Once Landon ran upstairs my dad started walking up after him.

"Just leave him," I said. He needed some time alone to calm down.

My dad sighed, but sat back down. Kathy looked shocked, but she didn't say anything.

Noah was upset too, I could tell. He stood up and yelled at my dad, but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Let's go," I pulled him upstairs, leaving my dad and Kathy.

"Calm down," I told Noah. He looked at me and took a deep breath.