Chapter 72

Brody's POV
It's about 2 weeks into summer and I think it's one of best ones yet. Landon hangs out with his friends a lot, meaning I don't have to watch him and I can do things I want to do and Noah just does his own stuff.

Today I didn't really have any plans. I'll probably just hangout with Lucas or Landon, but most of the time now Landon thinks he's too cool for me.

I got out of bed and put on some joggers. I grabbed my phone and started leaving my room. When I opened my door I noticed Landon laying down in the hallway.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you to wake up. I was bored," He told me.

"You're weird," I muttered and walked past him.

"Hey!" He whined, getting up and following me down the stairs.

"What?" I chucked.

"If I'm weird then that means you're weird too," He told me.

"How so?" I asked.

"Cause I'm always with you, so whatever you do rubs off on me," He said.

"Hmm...." I acted like I was thinking. "Nope, you're still the only weird one."

"You're so annoying!" He pouted and stomped off.

"Stop acting like a little kid and stomping your feet!" I joked.

He let out a frustrated "Argh!"

"Why are you guys yelling so much?" Noah groaned, coming into the kitchen. Looks like someone partied too hard last night.

"Lovin that hangover?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No," He said, laying his head on the island.

I felt kinda bad for him, but not much since I told him not to drink.

"What happened to not drinking?" I asked him.

"Sorry," He mumbled.

"You know, I am in charge and you need to start listening to me," I told him.

"I know, I will I promise," He said.

"Good," I said, getting some Tylenol for him.

"Here," I handed it to him, along with a glass of water.

"Thanks," He smiled and took the pills.

"From now on you can only drink when I'm around," I told him.

"Ok," He stood up and started walking out of the kitchen. I kicked him in the butt and he turned around and glared at me.

I started making some food and Landon came crawling into the kitchen.

"Why are you crawling?" I asked. He sure is being weird today.

"Noah kicked me in the leg and it hurts," He told me, and Noah came running down the stairs.

"I'm leaving," He said, grabbing his keys.

"Wait, why did you kick Landon?" I asked.

"He wouldn't stop yelling," He told me and ran out the door before I could say anything.

"Just go lay on the couch. I'm making breakfast," I told Landon. He nodded and crawled into the living room. I really don't think it hurts that much. He's just being dramatic.

Half way through making breakfast Lucas texted me and said he was coming over, so I started cooking more food.

"Hey family!" I heard Lucas yell, walking into the kitchen.