Chapter 10

Landon's outfit^
Brody's POV
My alarm went off at 6am because I had to get Landon ready for his summer basketball. He hates waking up early and will probably be grumpy. I went to Landon's room expecting him to be in his bed but he wasn't. Next I checked Noah's room and sure enough he was snuggled up to Noah. It was actually really cute and I took a picture.

"Landon wake up." I said quietly trying not to wake Noah.

"Why? It's too early!" He grumbled.

"You have basketball practice." I told him.

"Can't I skip it?" He asked.

"No, it's the first day." I said. He grumbled again and cuddled closer to Noah waking him up.

"What are you doing?" Noah asked in the most tired voice ever.

"I'm waking Landon up. He has basketball." I told him.

"Oh ok. Landon get up!" Noah yelled at him and smacked his head.

"Fine I'm up! No need to be abusive." He said making us laugh.

"Go get ready quickly." I told him. He hoped out of Noah's bed and went to his room to hopefully get dressed.

"I'm going to take him to practice but then I'm going to the gym. We'll be back before lunch." I told Noah my plan.

"Ok, I'll be here sleeping!" He smiled.

"Lucky ass!" I told him walking out of his room to check on Landon. He was actually getting ready. I went to my room and got dressed also. Then I ran downstairs to make Landon some breakfast. I decided on eggs and bacon. As I was putting the food on plates for us Landon walked into the kitchen still half asleep.

"Here's your breakfast." I told him setting his plate down at his seat.

"Can I have some chocolate milk please?"
He asked. I nodded my head and poured some into a glass.

"Here." I said handing it to him.

"Thanks bubba." He said looking less tired. We finished eating and got into my truck. On the way to practice was totally silence. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep. I pulled up to the school where they have practice and woke Landon up.

"I'm still tired though." He whined.

"I'm sorry. It's only an hour and a half, then you can go to bed." I told him.

"Fine." He said getting out of the truck.

I went to meet Lucas at the gym. We did weight lifting until I had to pick up Landon.

"See ya dude! I gotta pick up Landon." I told Lucas.

"Bye bro!" He yelled back. I made it to the school and saw a bunch of kids leaving the building but I didn't see Landon.

Me- Are you coming? I'm outside.

Landy😎👶🏼- We have a small problem. Coach wants to talk to you but please don't be mad.

Me- Alright I'm coming.

Geez I wonder what Landon did. Especially if he told me not to be mad, which probably means I will. I went inside and I saw Landon and coach standing by the door.

"Hey." I said making my presence known.

"Hi Brody!" Coach says, "I need to tell you what happened today with Landon and another kid."

"Ok, go ahead." I said glancing at Landon who is looking down at his feet obviously guilty of something.

"Well in the middle of practice I look over and see Landon punching this kid in the face and every time I ask Landon why he just says he deserved it." Coach told me making me furious.