The Worst Day Ever

*AUTHORS NOTE*

JUST TO CLEAR IT UP.
IN THIS BOOK.

PERCY and ANNABETH are 18

JASON and FRANK are 17

PIPER and LEO are 16

HAZEL is 15

(All one year older)

Hope you enjoy my book.

PERCY'S POV

I rode the elevator up to Olympus trying to think. Why did the gods summon me?

Annabeth was probably going crazy waiting for me in the Empire States Building lobby. The gods has specifically said she couldn't come with me. I told her when I got back we would go on a special date.

"Ok, but you better hurry up! The pizza place closes at eight." She had said. She knew whenever I said we were going on a special date that meant pizza.

The music, as always was horrible. As I rode the elevator I remember last time I was in an elevator. I shuddered. A cold feeling went up my spine. I pushed that thought out of my head.

Your not in Tartarus anymore. I told myself. I still had nightmares constantly. Annabeth did too. We tried to focus on the good things, like our first kiss, or a future in new Rome, or blue food.

The elevator door opened with a pleasant, ding! I walked up to the palace of the gods. All of the Olympians except Apollo and Hermes were present.

"Perseus Jackson!" Zeus's voice boomed.

"Yes..?" I said.

"We have finally decided your punishment." Zeus said. I flinched.

"Punishment?" I asked confused. I hadn't done anything wrong. Unless he considers stealing Jason's sword as a joke to be punishment worthy.

"Yes. We have sentenced you to-"

"Is this about that prank with Thalia...Because I didn't mean to break her bow..." I said interrupting Zeus.

"No, we have finally decided that it was your fault that Gaea had awakened. Someone has to take the blame." Zeus said. My eyes widened.

"That wasn't my fault! It was just a nosebleed!" I complained.

"Well someone has to take the blame. And for all the damage you have been sentenced to-"

"This isn't fair! I saved Olympus twice! I had to go through Tartarus!" I said.

"Well, funny you mention that." Zeus said. "Because we are banishing you to Tartarus."

"What!?" I said stunned. I was not going back to that hell hole.(literally a hell hole)

"This isn't fair!" I said again.

"Well were not the only ones who agreed on this." Zeus said gesturing to nine figures who appeared next to him. It was my friend!? Nico, Thalia, Renya, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Jason, Piper, and...Annabeth!? I felt a slight stab in the back of my brain.

"Wait...You all agree with them!?" I said. No, they couldn't have, they're my friends.

"I'm sorry Percy but yeah we all agreed to this." Hazel said.

"Yeah, someone has to take the blame." Frank said.

"And for all we know you could have been plotting with Gaea." Jason said.

"This is for the best Percy." Piper said.

"Sorry man, I tried to convince them not to." Leo said.

"Sorry Perc." Thalia said.

"Goodbye Percy." Nico said avoiding my gaze. He looked like he had been crying. After the war with Gaea he admitted he had a crush on me, but he didn't anymore. Was he lying about that?

Annabeth was looking at the ground.

"And you!?" I said to her angrily. She couldn't really think I had to go back to Tartarus did she?

"I...I" She choked back a sob.

"Please Annabeth, don't do this. After all we've been through." I pleaded.

She turned her head away from me.

"How could you let them do this!? We went through Tartarus together and barely survived, what makes you think I'll live by myself!?" I said heartbroken.

"Percy...We can't....We can't trust you...We found evidence...Your with Gaea, Kronos...All of them were set ups..." Annabeth said.

"Why would I fake all that!? Do you think I wanted to go on some dangerous quest when I was twelve!? Go to the sea of monsters!? Hold up the sky!? Go into the labyrinth, loose my memory, fight giants, Tartarus, fight Gaea!? For God's sake I turned down immortality!" I said. Annabeth flinched. I realized I was yelling.

"This is for the best Percy." Annabeth said.

Zeus's pov

Suddenly Percy starting laughing manically.

"You think you should send me to Tartarus, fine. But I'll be back." Percy said, still laughing like a mad man. A hole appeared beneath him and he fell into Tartarus, laughing as he fell.

Not even a second later Hermes burst through the door.

"They're back!" He exclaimed.

"Who's back!?" Athena asked.

"Kronos, Gaea, the giants.... Everyone!" Hermes said. Everyone was silent.
Suddenly Ares started laughing.

"Why are you laughing!?" I demanded.

"Because you just exiled the only person who could help us." Ares said. "And even if he did come back he wouldn't help."

For once, Ares was right. What had I done!?

_____

If you haven't seen this short video:
(http://ifunny.co/fun/yj5DB19b4)
Watch it. It's awesome.