The Reveal

I didn't try asking Scarlett again. I trusted her to tell me when she was ready. Arianna was suspicious but she didn't say anything.

The whole situation was strange but then again when were things normal?

We continued walking. My feet hurt. I wanted to complain but Arianna was walking behind me and she had a knife.

She isn't a fan of people who complain. I learned that the hard way.

Spencer had told us we were close to the second challenge.

How many challenges are there? I asked Arianna.

Three. One for each primordial that imprisoned End. The first test was Chaos's test. He tests your loyalty and truthfulness. The next test is Order. She tests your mental strength. The last test is Destruction. That is the one we should sorry about. That is the one that kills off the weakest link. She explained.

Wow. Where you reading the Wikipedia article on End's prison or something?

No. Wikipedia isn't reliable anyways.

We stopped infront of a large structure that resembled a temple.

Suddenly a feminine voice called from inside.

"Two may enter at a time." It said. Arianna stepped to the front.

"Ok. This is the test of Order. You must partner up. Spencer and I shall go first. Scarlett and Perceus will go last." She said. I watched everyone partner up.

Spencer and Arianna

Leo and Calypso

Ivy and Jasmine

Jason and Piper

Jace and Sapphire

Nico and Will

Marina and Sparky

Reyna and Annabeth

Dawn and Alex

Hazel and Frank

Scarlett and I

Spencer and Arianna entered the temple.

3rd Person Pov
(Spencer and Arianna)

"What do you think is going to happen?" Spencer asked.

"Be quiet brother. We will see." Arianna said.

As they walked farther into the temple they got less and less brave. They walked closer together and had summoned their weapons. Arianna wasn't sure what her patron had put in this temple to test them but whatever it was it wasn't going to help her.

They reached an opening that led into the main room. The ceiling went up so far they couldn't see the roof.

"Ah....two of the siblings of Chaos. I always knew you would end up in my chamber." The voice from before said. It definately wasn't Order.

"Who are you?" Arianna demanded.

"I am Harmony. A minor primordial saved by Order. She left me here to judge the minds of those who pass through to reach End's prison." The woman said.