Ok...That's Not Good

Apokirixye pov

I let Annabeth sleep in the lounge. I was not going to sleep in the same room as her. Especially if she maybe has a crush on me. I slept on the balcony because I enjoyed looking at the stars. Especially Zoe's constellation.

In the morning I kept true to my word and I got ready to teleport Annabeth. I couldn't create a portal so I had to do it the awkward way. Shadow traveling, which required me to hold Annabeths hand.

We finally arrived and I let go of Annabeth's hand. I didn't see any of the seven. Or anyone from chaos army. Did Hazel, Leo, and Piper make it back?

We walked to the big house. Chiron wasn't there but one of the cabin leaders I didn't recognize was.

"Where is the rest of the seven?" Annabeth asked.

"There in the infirmary." The kid said.

Me and Annabeth looked at each other and We ran straight to the infirmary.

When we got we burst through the doors. Frank was by Hazel's side, gripping her hand asleep in a chair next to her. Calypso was doing the same for Leo. Jason was awake next to Piper. The three who had accompanied us to Ends prison were all unconscious. Will Solace was passing between the three of them checking on them. Nico was hovering around will offering help.

"Annabeth? Your alive. Thank the gods." Jason said getting up and pulling her into a hug.

"Apokirixye, your alive too. Scarlett will be happy. She's been asking people all over to help her find you." Nico said.

"Wow, she was actaully worried about me. She hardly ever worries about me. She tried to break my arm last week for telling her that her hair was too red." I said. Annabeth looked at me.

"She's got red hair?" Annabeth said, her voice sounded kind of bitter.

"As red as blood." I said. Annabeth exchanged a look with Jason. Did they know something about Scarlett.

"How long were we gone?" I asked, eager to change the subject.

"You guys were gone for two weeks. Piper, Hazel, and Leo got back only a day before you. They washed up on the shore unconscious." Jason said.

"I can heal them. But they probably won't wake up immediately. I'm guessing they're sick from lack of food and water. Someone should get some food, water, and Necter ready for when they do wake up." I said. Will, Nico, and Jason looked at me funny.

"You can heal?" Will asked. I smiled.

"I have a lot of powers. Shadow travel, flying, invisiblity, water and fired manipulation, an incredible fashion sense. But yes I can heal." I said,

I went up to the closest bed, which was Piper's and put my hand on her forehead. I closed my eyes and called upon my healing powers. Suddenly, out of nowhere I felt a blinding pain erupt in my head. I stumbled backwards and fell onto the floor. Annabeth ran to my side.

"Apokirixye!" She said.

You may have escaped my grasp but my grip on you is still strong. I heard a cold cruel voice say.

Annabeths Pov

As soon as Apokirixye's hand touched Piper's forehead he jolted backwards, tripping on his own feet.

"Apokirixye!" I said, running to his side. He was shaking badly. He looked around the room wide-eyed as if he had seen a ghost. He looked absolutely terrified.

"N-N-No.." He said quietly, stuttering.

"Apokirixye? What's wrong?" I asked shaking his shoulder. He didn't seem to notice.

I looked around at Jason, Nico, and Will. Nico seemed to think the same thing as me, because he nodded and said, "I'll get Chiron."

I nodded and he shadow traveled away.

"Dam it Di Angelo what did I say about shadow traveling." Will said.

"Jason get me some water, hurry!" I said. He nodded and grabbed a bottle out of a nearby fridge. He handed it to me. I opened Apokirixye's mouth and dumped it down his throat. He coughed, then grabbed the whole bottle from me and downed it.

"I-I can't heal them." Apokirixye said.

"What? Why? What happened?" Jason asked.

"I mean, I can still heal them, but it will be different. I can't directly heal them. But I can take what's happening to them and transfer to me, I'm stronger than then, I can take it better than them." Apokirixye said.

"Apokirixye no! You can't handle it. It's not just one, it's three. They're all deprived of food and water, we can't let you do that!" Will said.

"I have to! They could die! I'm not going to let them die. It's my fault they got captured in the first place." He said, that last sentence barely audible.

He took a deep breath and put his hand on Piper's forehead again. This time a dark energy seemed to seep out  of her and collect where his hand made contact with her head. It lingered for a few minutes before absorbing into his skin. He closed his eyes tightly, pain illuminating hus face, he clenched his free hand into a fist. He was also breathing heavily. His hand seemed to glow for a minute, then stop. He took it off Piper's forehead.

"I-I'm okay. Now Hazel." He said. He stumbled over to Hazel's bed, careful not to wake up Frank. He put his hand on her forehead again.

He closed his eyes forcefully, his other hand gripping the bed post so tight his knuckles were white. I was worried he might break the bed post. The dark energy surrounded his arm and absorbed into his skin. As soon as he took his hand off of her he started to shake badly.

"Apokirixye, you need to eat someth-"

"No!" He spat, "I have to finish." He could barely move, but somehow made it to Leo's bed.

"Apokirixye. Just take some Ambros-"

"No, I can't stop until it's over!" He barked, his voice strained slightly, and full of fear. Whatever was going on with him, something told me he wasn't fully in control. I wanted to stop him but we had to heal Leo. After all he had done to help me find Percy after he was sent to Tartarus, I couldn't let him go unhealed,  or any of my friends.

"Then let us help you. Take the dark energy thing and transfer it to me. I can handle it." I said.

"No, it doesn't work like that. It has to be directly transferred to the person doing the spell." Apokirixye said, "If I could I would." He added the last part quietly.

He put his hand on Leo's head. He took a strained breath and closed his eyes. This time his hand glew a little. The dark energy came out of Leo in a smoke-like form. It absorbed into Apokirixye's skin, as soon as It made contact with him he made a sound that sounded like a strangled cry. It was so loud it woke up Calypso and Frank. Then he fell to the floor.

"Apokirixye!" I called out. Will and I ran to his side. Will helped me get him into an empty hospital bed.

Will checked his pulse.

"He's alive but he needs food, water, and someone who has experience healing someone as powerful as him. Someone go get me a soldier from the chaos cabin." Will said. I nodded and, despite my tired aching, hungry body, I ran straight to the chaos cabin.