The Big Reveal

It took everyone to realise what had happened and who I was. Even Annabeth had a hard time recognising me for a minute.

"Percy!?" She said. She started to walk towards me. I felt the familiar weight of my sword in my hand.

"Don't you dare come near me!" I spat. Annabeth hesitated. I saw tears gather in the corner of her eyes.

From the crowds of demigods behind her I saw Piper, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and even Reyna come out and stand next to her, all eyes were on me.

"Looks like the gangs all here." I said angrily.

Hazel started to say, "Percy we-" But I cut her off.

"Let me guess, your here to Apologize for what you did!? Well, it's a little late for that don't you think. I've only been gone for what? Twenty years!" I said.

"Percy, we didn't mean to leave you in Tartarus for a year. We were trying to find a way to get in and out of Tartarus safely." Jason said.

"You think I care how long it took you to get me out!?" I yelled. Then I shook my head and started laughing cruelly.

"No no no. You think that was as bad as what you did!?" I said. They looked at me confused.

"Percy, what are you talking about? What did we do to upset you?" Piper asked.

"You really don't remember do you!? It's what started it all." I said. They still didn't seem to understand. This only made my rage increase.

"Your the ones who sent me to Tartarus!" I screamed. My eyes started to tear up.

"And you thought I had betrayed you! You thought I was working with Gaea and Kronos! My fatal flaw is fucking loyalty!" I said my voice cracked, I started breaking down into tears. The others flinched.

"And yet you all agreed to just throw me into Tartarus! The only person who seemed even a little upset and against it all was Leo! The rest of you didn't even give a dam!" I yelled.

"Percy, what are you talking about? We weren't at Olympus until after you were banished." Jason said.

"Yeah, the only person who we even near Olympus was Annabeth. And she didn't even go up until you were already gone." Reyna said.

"Liar! I saw it! You all said I was plotting with Gaea!" I yelled, my face now covered in tears.

Scarlett was next to me now. She put a hand on my shoulder.

"Kiri, take a deep breath and calm down. Please." She said.

"Calm down!? They tried to kill me. I was their friend and they left me to die in Tartarus!" I started to break down crying again, sinking to the ground.

Annabeth made steps towards me but Scarlett drew her sword.

"I think you've done enough." Scarlett said.

"But I never-"

"Just leave." Scarlett said sternly. Daring Annabeth to challenge her.
Annabeth would have if Piper hadn't put a hand on her shoulder and led her out of the arena. The rest of the campers seemed to get the message as they all cleared out.

Scarlett crouched down next to me, running her fingers through my hair.

"Come on Kiri, let's go back to the cabin." Scarlett said. I nodded. She offered her hand to help me stand up. When I stood, I didn't let go of her. She was the only person I wanted to see right now. She put her arm around me and led me to the cabin.

When we got there we went straight for my room, ignoring the other soldiers. Scarlett helped me onto my bed. She then grabbed a bag of chips out of a cupboard and set it between us on the bed.

"You wanna watch tv?" She asked.

"No." I said faintly.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Do you wanna play Mario cart?"

"Fuck yes!"

I rolled off the bed and grabbed two Wii remotes.

<><><><><>

"How did you win again!? And why do you always pick Rosalina?" Scarlett asked, who was currently playing bowser.

"No reason." I said. She glared at me.

"Is it because you have a thing for blondes?" She asked. I shook my head.

"She's blue." I said.

"Right, I forgot you had that strange obsession with the color blue." Scarlett said.

"HEY! IT IS NOT A STRANGE OBSESSION! IT IS A PERFECTLY NORMAL OBSESSION!" I yelled. Scarlett laughed.

"Yeah right. Blue isn't even that great." She said. Oh. No. She. Didn't!

I tackled her and started to fight with the ferocity of a blue lion.

She laughed and fight back. We rolled around knocking down furniture and other stuff.

When we finished we laid on the floor next to each other exhausted.

Her hood had fallen down and her shoulder length red hair was messed up so bad it looked like a rats nest.

An idea popped into my head.

"Can I braid your hair?"