Broken Pieces

Apokirixye's pov

Cold.

Why am I so cold?

What happened?

Where am I?

I opened my eyes slightly and saw am empty room. It had multiple beds and medical supplies.

Am I...at camp? Or is this some illusion of End?

I sat up and evaluated my surroundings. The room was empty, everyone was gone.

Wasn't there people here? Hazel? Piper? Leo?

I saw a bottle of Ambrosia on the table next to me. I instantly drained it.

I moved my legs off the side of the bed and tried to stand. As I stood I felt extremely light headed. My vision started to blur and I had to sit down again. I took a couple deep breaths before attempting to stand again.

I staggered towards the door. As I reached for the doorknob the door opened and hit me, making me fall to the floor.

"Oh Gods." A voice said. I looked up and saw Nico DiAngelo looking down at me. He held out a hand to me.

"Sorry." He said, helping me up.

"Its alright." I said, my voice was strained.

"So, your awake." Nico said.

"Don't feel like it." I said. The corner of his mouth lifted out of a frown just a little.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, you were really close there for a minute." He said.

"Well I feel like death." I said. He nodded.

"I can tell." He said, "You might want to go talk to your cabinmates and Annabeth. They're all really worried."

I nodded. Annabeth is worried? Oh gods, why does she have to care!?

Nico glanced at me.

"So what's going between you and her?" He asked. I flinched.

"Huh?" I asked.

"She really cares about you. I was wondering if you liked her back." Nico said.

"I...I'm not-"

"-then you should clear it up with her before she gets hurt." He said,

"I already saw her heart break once. It shouldn't happen again." He said in a whisper. Then he left.

He was right of course. I did have to clear it up with Annabeth, but I wanted to see chaos army first. They were my family, they were my priority. I pushed open the door and left the infirmary.

I walked to the chaos cabin praying to chaos and every other god I could think of that Annabeth wasn't hanging around.

"Hey, your awake." Said a girl from the living room. Dawn walked out and stood in front of me. She was the youngest of all of us, being only about 13,725 years old. Earth years she was about 13. She was the happiest person you'll ever meet, with bright blonde hair, pale skin, and eyes that reminded you of a sunset. She was simular to Al as they came from the same galaxy. Her features were pointed and smooth like an elf or a dryad. She looked a lot older than 13 but as soon as she opened her mouth you could tell she was young at heart.