Asleep Finally

Annabeth

(Holy shit. Some Annabeth content. Unheard of. I can hear the screams of all the people who hate Annabeth through my screen)

I felt bad for yelling at Percy but at the same time he needed to here it. He was being completely unreasonable. He needed to sleep.

I sat on my bed trying to think of a better way to convince him.

Maybe I could just knock him out. Then again, I can't even control my powers. What if I ended up having a random power burst again and I hurt him?

I shook my head. I needed to sort out this control problem. Maybe Chaos could help me.

I closed my eyes and in my head repeated the word 'Chaos' over and over again. Percy told me that it was rare to be able to contact him but he had seen it done before. Although with what Chaos said about being faded the chances of him answering were getting slimmer and slimmer.

It must have been ten minutes before I heard someone say,

Hello?

Chaos?

Wait, did I actually contact him!? Percy said it was nearly impossible.

No. My name is Spencer, son of Chaos. How exactly did you contact me?

His voice was familiar. I couldn't quiet place it. But I had definately heard it before.

My name is Annabeth Chase. I was trying to contact Chaos to get some help. Due to...unfortunate circumstances I'm temporarily holding Chaos's Shadow Power. And I can't control it.

I am aware of who you are. We've spoken once before, if only for a brief moment, if Perceus hasn't told who I am...well Like I said, I am Spencer, son of Chaos. And now that Chaos has faded I have received his powers.

Can you help me control my own powers?

Hmm...I'm not sure. I can't get to your ship because you are still too far but I may be able to cast a projection of myself to your ship to help.

And how would this help?

Well. I could see what your struggling with and I could help you.

Ok. But how is this going to work? I asked. He didn't answer. But the connection between our minds wasn't broken.

"Open your eyes." I heard. I flinched. It wasn't in my head. I opened my eyes and saw a boy in my room.