Just Percy

Once we got to the cabin we went to my room and laid her on my bed and got Jace. Why my bed? Well, each of our rooms helped us recharge our powers, mine would be the best to help her focus.

Jace used his magic to heal Annabeth. Then he looked at me.

"Man, you look like shit." Jace said, "And I'm not afraid to say that because you can't kick my ass anymore."

"I could probably kick your ass still. Aren't you a pacifist?" I asked.

"I used to be, it's kind of not an option when your in Chaos Army. Always fighting. Plus I like shooting annoying people with magic." Jace said. I laughed.

"That is true." I said. Jace glanced at Annabeth.

"That was smart thinking commander, giving her your powers. It didn't kill her luckily. My guess is that she'll be stuck like this until we return to planet chaos." Jace said.

"First, I'm not commander like this. Just call me Percy. Second, well...I was hoping we could contact Chaos before the battle with End. But I know now that he is currently unavailable and is probably out of service until after we beat End. My guess is that with End getting stronger, Chaos is getting weaker." I said.

"Right. And because Annabeth has no experience with Chaos powers she can't transfer them to anyone else. We would need Chaos." Jace said. He looked down at Annabeth, whose face looked paler than usual.

"Do you remember when you got your Chaos powers and you got memories of all the previous holders of that power?" Jace asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I had the worst Migraine for like a week." I said.

"Well, I can imagine she's going through all of that right now. Seeing all the memories of all the other holders of that power. So she'll probably be out until tomorrow. Or possibly longer. I make sure to keep healing her and stay with her throughout the process. But your going to have to explain what happened to her friends." Jace said. I nodded.

"I'll do that now. Gather all of the camp leaders for a meeting. I wish I still had my wings. It would take half the time to get everyone together." I said.

"Well, your ex-girlfriend is borrowing them for awhile. Get used to it." Jace said. I rolled my eyes and left the room.

I noticed as I walked some things started to change about me. My body started to heal. I knew this would happen. Once you lost your Chaos powers every injury you got while having the powers will disappear. I knew my eye was healed. Even my leg that wad cut off. I know that seems impossible but it was all part of the unspoken contract of joining the army.

I know what your thinking. 'Percy, of you can just heal yourself by giving up your powers and then taking them back without injury then why don't you just give up your powers whenever you get hurt?'

First, it doesn't work like that. It is true that if I gave up my powers, let myself heal, then take my powers back I could heal myself completely. But the problem is, is that once you give up your powers, you forget how to use them. And when you get them back, you have to relearn how. I wish that wasn't the case because that meant the only way for Annabeth to learn how to use her new powers was to relearn from the past users memories. I know from experience that the memories will often think your weak and choose not to help you until you prove your strength.

And yes, before you ask, the memories have consciousnesses. Now with mine in there, there were four. The other three are also assholes. Also, I cannot control my memories. Their personality is based on how you acted while having the power. Let's just say I actaully feel bad for Annabeth. I knew my consciousness will probably be the most difficult to work with. Apokirixye is waaay worse than Percy. And yes there is s difference.
But I don't have time to get into that now.