The Truth

The Vault was dark.

Sorry it had to be said. Dawn's light barely illuminated infront of us. Arianna had explained that the vault didn't allow light to be used because the point was to keep it mysterious.

I like to think that this was Chaos's secret stash of Hello Kitty posters and he didn't want us to see it.

That's not why it's dark. He hides those in the other Vault. Scarlett said in mg head.

Really?

No. Kiri, your stupid.

*gasp* How could you say that about your loving boyfriend!?

Shut up.

We continued walking, Scarlett and I talking in our mind. She was told to stay in the front and I was told to stay in the back. So we didn't get to really chat like a normal person would. Spencer advised that nobody talked unless it was telepathically, just in case it wakes whatever is supposed to kill us.

Infront of me was Dawn. She had a glow coming off of her. She always did, but now it was more obvious.

Hey Dawn.

Hmm?

How does your glowing work?

Glowing?

Yeah, you know how you glow in the dark. How does that work?

I didn't even know I glowed....glew... whatever.

And that was the end of that conversation.

"It has to do with her race. They eminate light from their body." Arianna whispered. I flinched.

"You heard me?" I whispered.

You were broadcasting it to everyone.

Oh. Am I still doing it?

No.

Did you hear my conversation with Scarlett?

No.

Arianna was silent for awhile.

Everyone Stop! Spencer said in our minds.

We all stopped instantly.

A growling sound came from the darkness in front of us.

"Who dares enter my area!?" A loud gravelly voice demanded.

No one spoke.

"Well then, I guess I'll ask again." It said, "WHO DARES ENTER MY AREA!?"

"We are Chaos Army! We need access to End's prison!" Spencer announced.

"Chaos Army. Not much of an army I see. If you didn't have the power of Chaos I would just eat you all. I guess I can give you the first test." The thing said.

We waited. Suddenly a blinding light shined in the cavern. I had to shield my eyes. Once it subsided infront of stood a large thing. I know, my description skills are on point. It was hard to make out. It was large and scaley. When my vision cleared I realised it was a dragon. A big, black, and red, Dragon.