The True End

<One Year Later>

All who had lost their lives in the fight against Al were given Chaos graves. Even Al, who according to the old Chaos Army members, was corrupted by someone. Nobody knew who though. Scarlett had assumed that it was her father, since he had a knack for starting trouble.

I had spoken to Dawn's ghost multiple times in the village of the dead, outside of Chaos Castle. She had explained that Al had lost someone very close to him. A guy named Lyrin. Al went crazy trying to find a way to bring him back. He tried joining Chaos army, Dawn following him.

He hadn't gotten the powers he wanted. But he did learn that the shadow power had some control over the undead, which was something I didn't know. That's why he hated me. That's why he tried to steal my powers. Then he learned that with Ends powers he could possibly become a god and bring Lyrin back. If course he needed power from the three main primordial to unlock End's prison. He had killed two Order Huntresses and found two of Destruction's powers. And from there he snuck around the challenges to get to the doors. He stole all but one of Ends powers and well...we knew the rest of it.

He had been brought to the village of the dead. But he looked like, what dawn described as pre-crazymurderer look. His hair was no longer dark blue but an almost white, light blue. With him was of course Lyrin, whom he was aloud to bring along.

Annabeth had also been resurrected in the village of the dead, bringing all the demigods we knew who died with her. Bianca and Zoe were both aloud to become Huntresses of Order, which brought them back to life since they never got to serve a Primoridal. Luke, Beckondorf, Silena, Deadalus, Ethan, and so many others. She spent most of her time at the castle though. Turns out she had a thing for Spencer.

Some of the older Chaos members retired. Sparky had passed his powers to Jason. Jace passed his to Will. Calypso had gotten Dawn's powers.
And Marina had retired as well.

Arianna had taken the Ring of Order back. Saying that a for a guy, I wasn't so bad at being a huntress. I disagreed but she didn't care.

I had taken Marina's powers instead of trying to get my old ones back from Nico. He was more suited for them anyways.

We still were looking for someone to take the role of the Intelligence power of Chaos. For now, Spencer had kept it in a ring, which he kept on a necklace. Just like the order ring.

Jace and Marina, who had ended up getting together, decided to pop back down to earth and watch over the demigods.

Sparky decided to go back to his home planet. Jason didn't like that I called him the new pikachu.

As for Scarlett and I. Well we spent every moment training. We both had newer powers, her wind power, my water power, and we need to become masters again. We also had to try and find people to recruit for Ends powers.

Arianna had found all of the Order rings and had given them to the new Huntresses. I had a feeling they would be like the hunters if Artemis.

Alex had gone looking for the rest of Destruction's artifacts.

While Thalia, Scarlett, and I went out to find the right people for End's powers.

Earth had been saved. I had contacted my mom and told her I would visit again soon now that I wasn't as busy.

<10,000 Chaos Years Later>

Scarlett and I had one last misson before we could relax,

Chaining Tartarus in his prison.

Which meant we were going back to earth.

"You okay Scar?" I asked.

"I'm fine Perc." She said. She looked out onto the horizon from in our balcony.

She had gone between Perc and Kiri a lot, unsure of which she liked better.

I had gotten wings back. Spencer had given them to me. He knew I missed them.

"Listen, it will be ok. We can face him." I said, grabbing her hand. She squeezed it.

"I know." She said. She turned to me and smiled a real, genuine, smile.

"I'm ready." She said.

We launched ourselves in the air, ready to face Tartarus.

=========

The End
=========

I'd like to say thank you to everyone whose been reading this.

And before you ask, no there is no sequel. I like the mystery of how it ended. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you like this check out my other books. My early works isn't as good but I'm planning on rewriting shit this summer so yeah.

I'm working on a Klance Voltorn book that should be out soon so be ready for that.

Thank you so much for ready. Like, Comment. I love reading comments. And like I said if you have any questions about the story or any for the characters I'd be happy to answer them.
^▪^ I'm just so glad it's over. I've been so busy with this book I had to put TWO books on hold. I can finally go back to Arya the Goddess and The Last Balancer.