chp 13

Guys very happy with the response all the readers who voted and cmnted on my story love u all guys 😍 😍😍 u guys really made my day .U guys r myreal motivation.....I m able to write all this bcz of u guys...And others who don't even bother to press a star button after reading the whole story and even after liking it .....What should i say to them u guys .....I will wait for the time when u will realise it on ur own ....But just wanted to tell u that ur precious time will not get wasted by pressing a star button ....Trust me ...Btw stay happy ...Stay blessed ...Love ur parents and respect them ....

Precap: forced marriage of Nandu...

Manik brought nandu to his house and locked her in a room.. ..Nandu fell on the floor due to his push in such a way that her face striked with the floor and her nose started bleeding but she didn't care and even if she did then also she couldn't do anything except crying over her fate but she decided that she would not cry atleast in front of him bcz he wanted her to cry and was doing all this to see her crying her tears made him happy and by crying she would make him successful in his plan....

On the other hand yash got to know about nandu's absence ...He was worried and was trying to call her but she wasn't picking her phone.....How will she pick up her phone when it wasn't​ with her....The monster took her phone too....Manik was getting all the calls first he tried to ignore them but being irritated he switched off the phone ...He wanted to smash her phone but couldn't do it bcz he had some work with her phone.....

After switching off the phone he started thinking off all the events that took place in 2 3 days bcz of him. Threatening her beating yash and now forced marriage with her ......Was he doing right ... Treating her the way he got Treated....He closed his eyes remembering all the painful moments.....Tired of all the thoughts he took a glass of wine and started gulping it to remove all these thoughts from his mind ....All the painful memories of his and his merciless behaviour towards her.... Yes he knew that he was doing wrong but was just convincing himself that he should treat her in that way ..That he had a right to do all that.....He was giving himself reasons for doing all this

A person has a judge inside him.his inner voice..To tell him what is wrong and what is right...To stop him from Doing evil things..The person doing some wrong knows that he is wrong but was just convincing himself his inner voice that he is doing right..he has reasons to do it.. he can't do wrong...

But his pain was not getting less...After all how can it be reduced by giving pain to others..A person giving pain to others can never be happy ..To reduce the pain he gulped 2 3 glasses more and then threw the glass ..The glass struck with the wall and with a sound of thud it got shattered into small pieces .He started walking towards the room in which he kept nandu..He opened it and saw Nandu in a corner of room hugging her legs and in a devastated state....Tied hands...Torn clothes from some places... Blood oozing out from body ...She was resting her head on legs.his heart ached seeing her like this..But he himself was responsible for all this..At one moment he wanted to stop all this but at the next moment he ignored his thoughts and went towards her..With a noise of opening door she lifted her head to see a person and it was no other than the devil...She shivered at her place but didn't show it....Manik pulled her up by her hand and made her stand in front of him ....She was feeling difficulty in standing but somehow stood in front of him waiting for his next action.he removed cloth from her mouth...she became happy but the next moment Manik pulled her closer to him and started kissing her brutally ...She wasn't at all ready for it but couldn't do anything so she stood there still not responding him ...Manik bit her lips so hard that blood started flowing out of them ...Was chewing her lips like a chewing gum...After sometime he pushed her and had a dangerous smirk on his face on the other hand she fell on ground and didn't look back at him ...Manik then went to bed and slept but sleep was far away from nandu's eyes ...She didn't even eat a single thing from morning ...Now she was extremely hungry but was more worried for her father....Did he eat something bcz they never ate anything without each other .....He was not even well....God what she should do ...She didn't care for herself but was more worried for her dad after all she was bearing all this to save her father ....Bcz of so many thoughts her mind shut down and she went to sleep in the same sitting position.

In morning he got up and saw her sleeping in the sitting position with her head resting at wall ..He felt pity on her

Weird monster ....First did all the bad things to her and then feeling pity😑😑

He was lost looking at her beautiful features wanting to stop all that but his thoughts enraged him ...Why was he feeling pity on her... Rather he should torture her ...He should think bad of her.... exactly what he was doing 😏....he got up from bed and came back with a bucket full of ice cold water and splash....The ice cold water on poor Nandu...She got up with a jerk and gasped but stayed still bcz she couldn't even move according to her will bcz of ties..He bent down in front of her and started opening ropes from her hands and then her feet....

She looked at him with amazed face not expecting that from him..After freeing her he took her hands in his and looked at them ...They were red with some marks bcz of tight grip ....Her hands were aching very much but it seems that she stopped feeling any emotion 😥😥....He kept gazing at her hands and then pressed them forcefully to which she winced in pain and looked at him with teary eyes ....She was not speaking anything but her eyes were depicting her true emotions....There was pain in her eyes....They were begging him to stop all this to let her go ...But he turned his head at other side to ignore all this...He threw some clothes at her asking her to freshen up and she should be in the dinning area in next 10 mins...She went to washroom turned on the shower and stood there...water was dripping from her body...She then caressed her hands where the rope was tied.she remembered yesterday night..and then started rubbing her lips brutally wanted to remove his marks from her lips ...She changed her clothes and went outside knowing the fact that if she would be late then the next punishment would be ready for her...She went in dining hall remembering about the morning she spent with her father...Those lovely morning ...Manik looked at her, stopped doing something on his mobile and gestured her to sit ...She sit there quitely he started eating her breakfast also saying her to start...She was wondering at his strange behaviour...He was not doing anything to harm her....Now that's something different.....May be the monster is Changing...She was gazing at her plate not eating anything remembering about her and her dad sweet fights over breakfast....She was not foody at all ...Her father always forced her to eat something ... Moreover she was used to simply skipping the meal when he was not present there with her...This brought tears in her eyes but she didn't let them fall from her eyes .As a result a lump of tears stuck in her throat....After sometime manik got up and gestured her to come along ...They reached manik's room ..He handed her mobile and asked her to call her dad...She was looking at him in confusion ...What he is saying....To call my dad...Only the thought of her dad made her happy...Which was clearly seen in her eyes that were glowing....She called him but the conversation shocked her......What he was saying...She looked at him with teary eyes and found him smirking.....So monster change nhi hua.....Aise hi itna Kush ho rhe the....

Guys i put so much effort on it...Hope it will come up to ur expectations.....cmnt and vote...Let me also know did u like it or not....