Chp 43

Hello guys how r u guys.......well we became a family of more than 1k😍😍yeaaahhhhhh wohooo m happy thnku guys......my clg😶😶idk how will I manage wattpad 😱😱😱bcz the course is damn scary Yaar...mjhe to abhi se kuch kuch horha😂😂😂......Khair still I will try my best to give update once a week but I need Ur response too....jese jese no of votes and cmnts increase hn ge Mera utna Dil kare ga likhna ga.....so now my update depends on Ur response only aur mein serious hn m not saying all this to get votes and all but the fact is itni tiring routine ke baad agar aik extra kaam Karna hai jis mein logo ki response nill ho.....to app wo kaam nhi Karo ge.....so hope u will understand my pov......

Happy reading

The trio (manik, cabir, mukti) started their competition that who would drink more shots...of course the manik won bcz he was more experienced at that field.... infact his favourite time pass was drinking only ........... the trio chatted for sometime till they got tired and then left for their respective rooms......

Next morning

Cabti were telling dhruliya and Nandini about their late night party and fun when all of sudden mukti shouted in a flow.....

Mu: aur aloo u know what kal phir manik jeet gya....he drank 11 shots...can u believe it (not realising the situation)

MAnik listened to her and panicked seeing nandini's face colour changed.....he gave signals to mukti trying to stop mukti but she was so engrossed in telling the story that she blurted out everything...

N: manik ne phir drink Kia (unsure)

Mu: Haan (casually)

And reality hit upon her she tried to handle the situation

Mu: no Nandini wo baat ye hai ke manik didn't want to drink

Cabir too added

C: yeah me and mukti forced him to drink....he was constantly denying to have it (trying to make her explain)

But Nandini gave stern look to manik and got up

Ma: Nandini (looking at her)

But she didn't reply and left from there angrily without saying anything

Ma: Yaar mukti Kia bkwaas hai (throwing pillow at floor) while mukti looked at him with puppy face ....she really didn't want to blurt it out

He then ran behind Nandini to manofy her

Nandini came in her room....she sat in dewaan present beside window and looked outside.....she just recalled the scene ..she was angry at manik for drinking again

Nandini pov

Mind: How dare he drink again.....I asked him not to but still he did........(it irked her to listen him drinking again)......he don't consider me anything

Heart: (after sometime)....u r talking as if he is answerable to u for his all actions.....as if u guys have some relation...what is he to u.... according to u he is nothing..... so why r u getting irritated by all this (her heart scolded)......

Mind: but wo sun to skta Haina mere baat ...Mene itne hope se kha tha ke he would listen to me (justification mode on)

Heart: why the hell u have hopes that he would listen to u when u urself say that he is nothing to u(full mood to fight)

Meanwhile manik came to her room panting....he looked at Nandini who was looking outside window in deep thought..........he held her hand to start a conversation but she immediately pulled her hand back and stood up to leave that place when manik again held it and this time firmly.....her face was still on opposite side and she was continuously struggling to free her hand from his grip when he spoke coming in front of her