Chp 37

N: and he was mumbling some words like I needed u at that time....

Fab 4 feet froze at her statement.....they looked at eachother in shock ..their faces were pale and then next moment they were running towards manik's room......she widened her eyes looking at them running.......

N: unhe Kia hua.....manik ....manik ke sath zaroor kuch hua hai..... the way fab 4 went pale at my statement and manik's condition last night......but what's the matter.......(questioning herself)

On the other hand fab 4 opened the door with a thudd and at the same time manik hid sth under his pillow and closed his eyes immediately pretending to sleep.......they all looked at him with a sorry face....they were not there for him when he needed them the most......

Al: manik we know u r not sleeping......

MAnik turned his face to look at them and said while scratching his head sheepishly Haan wo neend nhi arhi thi.....

Ma: aur Haan TM logo ko Kia hua...aise kyon khare ho....

And next moment they all hugged him.....manik was baffled at their sudden hug but then said

Ma: aree aisa Kia hogya hai TM logo ko......u guys r not cracking jokes.....itne chup kyon hn TM log

C: we r sorry manik hm tere sath nhi the jab thje hmare zaroorat thi (ashamed)

Mu: we guys broke the rule that we will be there for eachother in our tough times......

Ma: kon sa rule...kia hua mjhe (still hiding the truth)

Dh: ab hm itne dur hochuke Han ke to hm se baate chupaye ga.....(sadly)

Ma: mjhe kuch smjh nhi arhi .....

Al: is ke baare mein Kia khayal ha manik....(taking out picture from under his pillow......)..... yesterday u fainted bcz of this also ......abhi bhi u r doing the same.....u didn't tell us about ur feelings Ur inner turmoil (sadly)

Ma: TM logo ko kis ne btaya ye Sab(licking his dry lips worriedly)

Cabni: Nandini

Ma: use bhi sab pta (horrified)

Fab 4 : use nhi pta but yesterday she heard u mumbling I needed u at that time.... yesterday also u were missing uncle.....u were going through hell and on the other side Ur frnds were sleeping peacefully.....we were not there for u .....to console u......and u took so much tension that u fainted.......(their words were showing how much guilty they were)

MAnik took 2 3 long deep breaths to calm him down... stopping his tears from flowing ......

Ma: I miss him ......(lump of tears formed in his throat)....

Fab 4 : we r sorry manik.........we weren't there for u ......(they all wanted to bang their heads in wall...... their frnd had to go through so much and they didn't even have a slight idea about it......)

Ma: no it's okay......chalo let's do sth...change the topic (clearing his throat)....

They all sat there with their head hung low........manik stood up and looked towards them........

Ma : aree chalo naa..... TM log waise itne piyaare ho ye aise faces bna ke aur piyaare lgte (he said making faces)........while fab 4 laughed slightly......

How good his heart is....that side was only known to his frnds...he wasn't showing his pain just bcz of them so that they don't feel guilty..... mukti thought...