chp 26

Hello buddies.... missed me na....how r u all ...well here's an update for u guys

Days were going like this....fab 3 protecting Nandu while manik was getting irritated by their behaviour...they were his frnds and they should be supporting him instead of taking hers side but situation was opposite.....while on the other hand cabir not for once came back to malhotra mansion....manik called him 3 4 times bcz he was missing his buddy but cabir cut the call everytime.....

Cabir was sitting on sofa thinking about manik and Nandini...manik his buddy he knew about him .... everything about him...yup fab 4 sometime asked him to stop all that but never had a fight bcz of his activities bcz they knew the reason of his hatred towards women but now this was limit he actually married Nandu forcefully...the day they came in India and got to know about manik's marriage cabir was very happy .....he thought that now manik would quit his bad habits but no he was torturing her.... torturing an innocent soul.....when he saw Nandu he really liked her ....god how innocent she is...he already started feeling connected with her....and what happened that day was beyond his imagination he never thought manik could be that cruel.....he was shocked to see that avatar of manik....the cruel monster manik.....but now he had to make everything okay.....he just couldn't sit like that and wait for miracle to happen.....he decided to talk to manik about all this..he just didn't want manik to hurt Nandini anymore.....

At evening

All were present in manik's house talking about random things when the door bell rang manik was near the door so he went to open the door and was shocked to see cabir in front of him...he just didn't know ho to react but then came out of trance and hugged him tightly

Ma: cabir where were u I missed u

C: it's okay manik chal andar chalte Han.....he parted himself from manik.....

He went inside the house....fab 4 was amazed seeing him in manik's house...they greeted him ...Nandu wasn't there ...after sometime he said

C: manik I want to talk to u

Ma: yeah bol bro

C: well manik ab Jo mein keh rha hn plz araam se aur Shi Shi btae....

Ma: cabir to kis bare mein baat Karna chahta hai tell me

C: Nandini ke bare mein....

MAnik made a face listening nandu's name but didn't say anything

Mu: Han manik tell us to aise kyon Kar rha...

DH: Han buddy to Kisi Reason ke bghar aisa nhi kar skta bta na Kia hua
C:Bta manik to aisa kyon Kar rha hai us innocent larki ke sath...

Ma:(In anger) innocent nhi hai wo...us ke Baap ki waja se ye Sab ho rha.....us ke Baap ki waja se aaj Mera baap mere sath nhi (while hitting his hand on table)

Al: but is mein Nandini ki ghalti khan

C: she didn't ask her father to do all this with Raj uncle....Han we know what happened was wrong...but still u can't punish Nandu for all this

Ma: ghalti hai us ki wo Yash Murthy ki beti hai ...us ke Baap ko bara piyaar haina apni beti se...ab mein us ki beti se hi badla ln ga apne Sare tears Ka.... mere baap ki death Ka ....

All went quiet ..they didn't know how to make him understand .. suddenly mukti asked

Ma: manik to mjhe apni behn manta na (manik nodded his head) to agar kal ko mere Shaadi ho jati aur Mera husband mere sath ye Sab kare to Tu kese react kare ga....