Chp 39.....

Mahesssshhhhhh khan mar gye ho (where the hell r u) manik's roared at intercom....... After sometime they all heard the loud sound of door closing....it was obvious that he was hell angry at servant bcz he was late ......maheesh heard the sound of door closing and shuddered bcz he knew he was gone....manik wouldn't leave him......he was proceeding towards manik's room...his legs shaking with fear when he saw Nandini coming towards him from opposite side.. maheesh told Nandini about manik being angry on him bcz he was late......she told him that she would go to his room............As soon as she entered the room manik again hollered and he threw the hairbrush towards the door......

Ma: u r fired from the job (face towards opposite side)

Nandini moved swiftly to escape from his hit....in mean time some hot coffee spilled over her milky soft hand and she let out a muffled cry ......her hands shaked and next moment coffee cup was on floor producing loud shattering voice.......manik immediately turned around baffled.......he took long strides to reach.........

Ma: m sorry m sorry..... I didn't know it was u (rubbing her hand ..panic and guilt written over his face)

Nandini was just looking at her red hand which was burning alittle....he ran outside the room and bring ice cubes ...he made her sit on bed and kneeled infront of her..he started rubbing it on her hand .....it was soothing...the cold icecube moving over her raw hand was relaxing nullifying the pain of burn........

Ma: m sorry it's all bcz of me....I m such an ass.... I always hurt u no matter how hard I try not to (he was mumbling curses to himself) I didn't know it was u

N: to agar maheesh hota to TM use maar dete wo hairbrush (questioning raising her eyebrow)

Ma: Haan to us ki ghalti hai naa (rudely)

N: servants bhi hmaare trah ke insaan hote...in se bhi ghalti hojati hai hmare trah.......(palming his hand in between hers........)

Ma: tmhe pta hai tm mjhe kharab Kar rhi (with a genuine smile on her face)

N: mein (in amazed tone eyes a little wide)

Ma: yup TM..... TM mjhe achaw insaan bna rhi (blowing air on burnt hand)

N: TM ache insaan ho(holding his chin making him look towards her)

Ma: mein achaw insaan nhi hn I know.....achaw hota to wo sab na Karta .....wese bhi u don't have to lie for me (getting up from his knees)

N: hm saare ghaltiyan karte Han......don't be so hard on urself....(holding his hand)

MAnik just hummed......

Ma: chalo hme late hojaye ga....we have to go naa ......(packing his bag)

N: we still have 3 hrs 😑😑😑........(she said stomping her foot)....while manik's lips curved lightly into a smile looking at her cuteness......

After breakfast maheesh was passing by manik when manik called her .....he shaked in fear like a leaf

Maheesh: wo sir m sorry......(head bowed down)

Ma: breakfast was yummy (smiling a little)

Maheessh: g sirrrrr (jaw touching ground)

Ma: kbhi kbhi coffee time pe na bhi mile to theek hai (said looking towards nandini who was already looking towards him ...they both shared smile)