Chp 38

MAnik opened the phone only to find pictures of nyonika and harshad.....a tear rolled down his cheek and fell on mobile's screen........he was gazing at picture without any expression......then he scrolled the last picture where nyonika was ruffling harshad's hair while he was resting his head on her lap...........he threw away the phone saying

Ma: u r my mother dammit (face with mixed expressions it was depicting hatred, helplessness,pain ....)

He then called his PA and asked that no-one should come in his room.....he leaned his head at the back of chair closing his eyes painfully........

Manik's pov

Why my life is so difficult why can't I live in peace.........despite all the wealth, fame and luxurious life m unhappy my heart is empty..their is hollowness in my life........Despite having all the things which fascinate people... which people always dreamt of m unhappy .... no one could ever guess what pain Manik malhotra is going through.......... for the world m monster but no one could ever figure out the vulnerable manik which they would pity for.........is it bcz of the tortures I did on people under me... people weaker than me......is it some punishment of my acts that my dad is no more.....my mum is alive but still m not getting her luv......luv Kia we two r dead for eachother........my enemy is getting my mother's luv........ occupying my place......

He went to washroom and started splashing water roughly on his face.....he held the counter and looked at mirror.....his eyes were red showing his inner turmoil.....he wanted to cry out loud in someone's arms......he wanted someone.. someone very close to him to be in his side but on the other side he was accepting the pain.....he was accepting every pain as his punishment........he roughly rubbed his eyes to remove some lone tears which were threatening to come out of his eyes...........

After that he indulged himself in work not before asking his security manager that he wanted tight security in Yash's room in hospital and no stranger should come near his room bcz manik couldn't let Harshad harm Yash.......if Harshad knew about yash being in hospital then definitely he would do sth to make situation more worse.............

In evening he picked dhruv and cabir from their dancing acdmy and went to home .........the girls were in their rooms resting.....they texted mukti and Aliya to come to his room......soon they all were present in room looking at manik registering his expressions waiting for him to speak.......manik looked at all of them before speaking

Ma: I got Harshad's call today (in plain tone)

Al: that bastard he again said sth to u (anger for Harshad and care for manik)

Dh: buddy u okay........(putting hand on his shoulder)

MAnik pressed his hand and said

Ma: the thing is Harshad knows about yash uncle being in hospital.......

C: what the hell use kese pta chala......(freaking)

Ma: aur use ye bhi pta ke Nandini knows nothing about her father illness......(added further while looking at the door )

Mu: what the ............

They all were worried thinking about future....they didn't want more problems in manik's life.... and Harshad knowing everything was an alarming situation....

Al: he will try to harm uncle (scared)

Ma: no there will be no problem as I have asked for fullproof security around his room.......but what about nandini......he will definitely try to tell her......