Chp 60

Ramadan Mubarak guys....May Allah shower u with His blessing in this holy month...do remember me in ur prayers 😍😍😍

Manik was sleeping peacefully when he felt someone shaking him.....he groaned in sleep......

N: manik it's too late now get up(shaking his shoulder)

Ma: nandini I haven't slept such a peaceful sleep from years....lemme sleep plzzz (tightening his grip around her pulling her closer....)

N: but manik sb uth gye hnge...achaw nhi lgta (she said running hand in his silky hair and manik snuggled more in her)

Ma: I don't care about them

N: but I do care about what they think

Manik remained still for a minute or so and then said

Ma: let's go then (he said sitting on the bed)

N: tmhe to neend aye hue the naa....tm sojao

Ma: tmhe saro ke PaaS jana n.a....it's okay mein baad mein sojao ga (running his eyes cutely)

N: dad ne Shi kha tha tmhare jitna Khayal koi nhi rkhe ga....abhi to 1 night spend ke sath nd m feeling blessed.... I luv u so so much (kissing his eyes then nose cheeks and at last she pecked his lips while he just sat there smiling)

N: okay so ur wounds.....r they still paining (touching his forehead)

Ma: ohhh no not at all.... m fine (smiling)...... nandini then brought a first aid box and changed his bandages wincing at the sight of his wounds.....she had just completed her specialization but still manik's wounds were enough to make her weak
Nandini then went to freshen up while manik lied down on his stomach closing his eyes.....

Dinning hall

Manik came to the hall and saw everyone seated on their seats chatting..manik moved closer to them and first went towards yash and said good morning to him.....yash kissed his forehead wished him morning......then manik sat besides nandini and dragged her plate closer to him....nandini looked at him in confusion and dragged her plate back on its original place....manik did the same again

N: this is mine plate......get ur own plate

Ma: I wanna eat with u in this plate..... (he said looking at her intently and nandini was speechless....she never knew he could demand sth so cute....She smiled at him while manik was busy in filling their plate with food items...after that manik moved fork stuffed with food items near nandini's mouth asking her to take a bite....nandini felt overwhelmed and her eyes welled up at the thought that what would have happened if her father wouldn't make her realize her mistake while everyone went aww on his cute gesture and yash prayed that they stay together forever ......none of them ever thought that manik could do sth as cute......then MANAN started eating their own food while cmnting about random things.....after breakfast yash asked manik about his health and then went away saying that he had some important work and he would come by noon....after that they would go back to Mumbai........

Lounge

Mu: so guys tell us the details of everything....

Carya(cabir and aryaman) : we had recorded everything for u guys... (smirking and then they high-fived)