chp 103

So here's a small request to u guys....start supporting me and other writers as it's the only motivation we get....ur cmnts make us feel gud so start doing it 💞 and thnku to those who r already supporting me standing by my side....

Manik punched the wall angrily after hearing the news about him on a tv channel......pacing around the office room he kept glancing at the screen where news reporter was fearlessly maligning his reputation by repeatedly showing a clip of another victim girl....a victim of manik's brutality......

I stand with prerna and every other girl who was a victim of this beast......I demand public hanging of such people to give justice to victims  the analyst gave his statement and manik froze listening to it.....his eyes turned dark but soon a smile appeared on his lips as he mumbled

Congratulations manik malhotra u r officially a rapist now he said clapping his hands sarcastically as he turned off the LED throwing remote somewhere in room....he threw himself on chair which stretched under his weight and he held his hair frustated...gripping them tightly till it started hurting the roots while his knuckles turned white........he took deep breaths to calm himself down as its really difficult to bear everyone's shit when u have done nothing and manik was facing it.....the people's criticism their harsh words and his closed ones silence was killing him by every passing second...moreover the loss of his child was cherry on the top but he could do nothing...he could do nothing except looking at everything silently....he was helpless his efforts of 12 years was going wasted as companies were ending the contracts with him but he could do nothing.......tears burned his eyes but he pushed them back kicking the table hard but still few crossed the barrier and made their way to his cheeks.....he rested his head on table and fisted his hands to control more tears.....

It's okay manik he said punching his heart cladded with skin repeatedly....wiping his tears he mumbled in heavy tone

Nandini I think ur aiyappa loves to put me in such situations a painful smile appeared on his lips as he engaged himself in different activities thinking that it might give him some peace some break from tiring thoughts

*****************

How was ur day navya said as she set dinner table for manik

It was gud he replied with a smile not wanting to make her worried also bcz of him and navya just glanced at his face for a minute but then passed a smile knowing that he wasnt fine but she had no idea what she would say if the matter would rise so she kept quiet