Chp 63

The sun rose engulfing the darkness of night....giving life to everything present in the world...spreading the msg that after every dark night comes a bright morning full of happiness........the branches of trees swayed here and there in the cool breeze...the leaves danced enjoying the weather and birds chirped breaking the silence with their sweet voices........but inside a master bedroom of a big mansion a couple was sleeping peacefully without any tension or worry snuggling more in eachother........their was a strange peace over their faces and their lips curved into smile......birds chirping and rays of sun didnt succeed in breaking their peaceful sleep but the alarm did the work forcing them to open their eyes and stop the irritating voice of alarm cmng from the cell phone.......they both turned of their alarms with sleepy eyes and then for a moment looked at eachother.....manik pulled nandini and then they both dropped their heads back on the soft welcoming pillows not wanting to get up and start the boring routine of the day or most probably they didnt want to go away from eachother.......

After about 5 mins nandini while moving her hand gently in his hair said

N: manik its getting late.....get up

Ma: ummmmm (he groaned)

N: okay lemme go atleast

Ma: can't we drop the idea of going to hospital and office and just stay like this....sleeping all day it would be fun (the sleepy head inside him presented a wonderful idea)

N: its important manik.....our work also needs us (trying to get up while adressing him gently)

Ma: and what about me..... I also need u (he luved to act childish infront of her....probably bcz of the attention he was getting by her...the way she was caring for him like a mother)

N: maniikkk (she warned him...the warning full of luv)

Ma: okay (grumpily) u know what u the most insensitive wife.....

Nandini laughed at his remark and said tmne kitni wifes ko test kia hua hai.....with this she moved towards washroom after blowing flying kisses

She returned after taking quite gud time in bathing and in mean time her sleepimg beauty(manik) slept again ......she called manik while wiping her wet hair with towel but no respone....she went near him and found him snoring with his mouth open and his hair felling on the face disturbing the beautiful view.....she shaked him one or two times but manik being manik didn't budge from his place......

N: manik wake up warna i have other ways also (she tried to threaten him but on the other side was manik malhotra.....she looked here and there and her eyes spotted glass of water placed on table.....she smirked and picked up the glass and emptied the whole glass on him making him gasp .......

Ma: nandini (he shouted wiping water of his face and nandini laughed while running away from him.....)

Manik jumped off the bed and followed her....she was jumping off the stairs hurriedly scared to get caught.......she quickened her speed when she found manik close to her and went behind the sofa.......she picked up the cushion and hid her face with it.......she was moving back and manik was proceeding towards her with his all time famous smirk.......

N: manik we r getting late (thinking that this might help her but that day manik wasnt in a mood of letting her go)

Ma: doesnt matter.....mera apna office hai (went more close to her so that she was sandwiched now between the door and him)

Ma: bara shouk horha tha paani girane kaa (picking up the bottle)

N: sorry (she said cutely)