Chp 71 the actual chp😂😂

So here is the update but it hurted me that some people r so eager to read the next part but they cant even spend one second and press the star button😊😊....i have set the target bcz u guys werent responding but still those readers ignored it and when i posted a note then they start voting just for update....well leave it u guys r not gonna change

At night

Manik got a msg from mukti m waiting for u in park....come soon manik looked at the msg and then at nandini who was cmng out of washroom.......he grabbed his jacket and said

Ma: wo i have some work nandini.....i will be late (choosing words carefully so that she shouldn't doubt)

N: khan jarhe itni late night (concerned)

Ma: bye...bye... I m in hurry....i have a meeting with my business partner (grabbing his car keys)

N: but manik (she went behind him) abhi konse meeting hai..itne odd time pe (eyebrows narrowed)

Ma: use urgently wapis USA jana hai and b4 that we have to talk about the projects u know its important......so (he turned towards her knowing that she wouldnt stop her questioning session so he had to satisfy her properly otherwise he couldnt even move out of his room) I luv u (with this he pecked her lips and went away while she mouthed BYE in confusion......he started descending the stairs when he stopped and looked back towards their room where nandini was standing.....he passed her a smile and then looked back at the stairs whispering sorry jan and started climbing the stairs.........

At park

Manik parked his car and started walking when he saw mukti waving at him......he went towards her and saw 2 parked bikes....their eyes sparkled in excitement as they looked at the bikes.....mukti threw a key towards him which he grabbed and they both sat on their respective bikes.........

Mu: waise manik nandini ne baby ko aane kese dia itni late night (she teased him knowing that how much over protective nandini was for him)

Ma: huh (shot her an angry glare) i said that i have a meeting (tying the belt of helmet around his chin)

Mu: u lied to ur wife (she faked shock expressions......) hawww how bad Mr malhotra

Ma: dont make me feel worse okay....
M already feeling bad for lying to her (🙄🙄🙄rolling his eyes) and u know what ye sab tere waja se horha (kicking her leg)

Mu: awwww cute.....baby malhotra is feeling bad (getting off the bike she tapped his helmet teasingly while he pushed her not liking getting roasted by her)

They both looked at eachother when mukti shouted in annoyance

Mu: yaar m not wearing this......it's too annoying (placing the helmet on front of bike)

Ma: but its necessary....

Mu: 1 din na phnne se kuch nhi hota okay (making whatever face)

Ma: but u should wear it (he shrugged his shoulders while she made a whatever face)

They started their race on secluded road....both were trying hard to win the race but both were gud at it and no one was ready to let the other win......suddenly mukti's bike slowed down alittle and manik crossed her bike showing his tongue to her........he whistled and showed her victory sign but not finding her behind him for long he stopped the bike to saw her looking at him with annoyed expression......they tried to communicate but the distance was much so manik called mukti who was walking now.....
On call
Ma: what happened