Chp 23

MA: hello wifey

Nandu was shocked at hearing the voice..she closed her eyes....manik no no god plz manik na ho plz god ....I beg u ...manik will destroy me....I don't know what will he do but I know Jo bhi ho ga bht bura ho ga....she was talking to god about all that with a crying face....manik went near her jerked her towards himself...

MA: oohhhhhhh baby don't cry plz...u know I want to do the honours of making u cry...grabbing her by her elbow in tight grip...u know what it gives me peace...I feel like out of world....so abhi apne aansu waste na Karo darling...age bht Rona hai

Nandu opened her eyes fearfully

N: plz plz mjhe chor do...Kia bigara hai Mene tmhara kyon Kar rhe mere sath aisa ..mein to tmhe Shi trah janti bhi nhi..Kia kasoor hai Mera....chor do mjhe plz (she said folding her hands in front of him)

MA: (smirking ) he pulled her hair furiously ....baby u know na I love u so much...I love to torture u....at the end his voice turned into threatening one

He pulled her towards the door not before warning her to behave otherwise she knew him...she was just mum...he asked her to behave normally like a couple...they went towards the parking area manik just pushed her in the car and drove off to mansion....he pulled her out from car after they had reached his home....and started dragging her towards the room....all the while Nandu was just crying.. crying over her fate..why she has to face all this...why is he behind her...what do he want from her..why God why me for all this.....what is my fault...
MAnik threw her on bed...he held her arms tightly and said..."I told u naa not to go away from me but still u did it...now u know na what can I do ....what can I do with ur dad..look..he turned on the laptop screen and it showed a room...a man was tied on a chair .....offcourse he was Yash Murthy...Nandu was shocked seeing him....she looked at manik with teary eyes...

MA: u remember u signed on an agreement which said that u can't run away from me and If u will do then Ur father has to die...now time for his death...

He showed area of room where a bomb was planted and remote was in manik's hand.....

MA: sirf aik button Ka kaam hai after that my father in law will be finished....wow try kare..yup m so excited.....he was about to press the button when she shouted...

N: no plz don't do this...plz don't involve him in all this....it is my fault I did all this naa u can do anything with me but plz leave him...plzzzzz (she said joining her hands)....

Ma:Ohhh really but I want to punish u in this way naa...

N: no plz manik plzzz don't do this I beg u....u can punish me in anyway but plz not my dad...u can do anything with me.....

MA: ohhhkkk wifey aaj tmhare baat maan lete..he called goons and asked them to leave him

After that he pushed Nandu on bed...she was scared of what was going to happen next..but she was happy also that her father was safe...she only wanted this she didn't care about herself...

He went near her and their faces were inches away....he was looking at her furiously and the next moment she was pinned to bed as he gripped her neck tightly strangling her u have to pay for what happened to my father his eyes were red in anger as he tightened his grip while nandini moved her hands to remove his grip but all invain......her eyes started watering as she looked at him completely helpless......she felt it was her last breaths....she was going to die without meeting her father.....she was going.....but then she felt his grip loosened as he dusted off his hands and sat on bed looking at her but their is no fun in giving u an easy death she just wrapped her arms around herself while taking deep breaths