Niti's engagement

Guys from past 1 2 I have hundreds of people getting sad and disheartened cuz pani is no more.....cuz niti is moving on....I personally never shipped actors together in real life so I dont know how it feels but one thing for sure i knew from start is that they'll do what suits them...they wont look at us...my mama always says that u guys r mad about someone who doesnt even know that whether u exist or not....and that thing struck me hard so as a rzlt I do watch some serials...I do like the bonding and chemistry b/w them but I never wish them to be the same in real life....common yaar they r actors they r meant to spread that aura they r bound to create that magic to gain attention of audience as thats what they r supposed to do.....I personally like MANAN but that's it the drama ended and so is everything.....even with their differences in the 1st season one thing I was sure that they r not going to be together but still i watched people shipping them out of love or their innocence.....yeah they did bcm frnds and sth like that but didnt u all know from very start than PANI being together is almost near to impossible.....I know u guys love them like anything....u guys wanted them to together but just see it from their perspective too....may be they dont get well along....may be they r not able to create the same magic in real life as they did in reel....may be they r toxic for eachother or so many reasons.......u guys r heartbroken some people r saying that they r going to quit reading or writing or things like that....dont u guys think u r investing too much of ur time and energy on them like ur broken heart wont bcm a cause of their reunion.....and in all that u guys forgot the most imp thing...most of u guys r not wishing her gud luck for her future life....

Take a deep breath guys.....everything will be okay....u guys will be okay and if u love them then just pray for their happiness....and keep one thing in mind no one is going to act according to u that will help u guys

Btw if u want me to continue writing about manan then I will otherwise I want it from so long to write about general characters.....but dw I wont stop in mid way I will complete these2 ongoing stories of mine

Loads of love🥰🥰🥰and sorry if I hurted anyone.....

monster to majnuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें