chp 21

Hello guys how r u all.....I m back again ..... Although still 7 votes r left to complete the target.....but still posting it bcz of my loyal readers who r always there to support me...to encourage me...and it would be unfair with them if I stop updating bcz of some ridiculous people...who don't have enough time to encourage someone...700 views and 213 votes like seriously....I mean common if u r that busy that u don't even have 2 sec to press a star button so just stop reading it...stop wasting Ur time here...I know u guys r very busy ..bcz u have school /college to attend..and writers here r most useless person on earth .....don't have family ... frnds...school ...they r in this world only to serve u ..to give u update and then expect nothing.....fine don't cmnt or vote but when I will do something na then dont say anything....

MA: fine I m casonova...I m not right person......I shouldn't have behave nicely with u...when u don't  really deserve it.....

With this he tied her hands with rope ..... put cloth in her mouth and tapped her mouth.....this was enough to shut her mouth...now she was trying to get out of his grip....manik threw her on bed....she was lying on her stomach....was shivering but didn't had the courage to move from her place....manik moved towards her wrapping belt around his palm with an angry face....manik yanked her hair tightly..and then slapped her hard on her face leaving red mark on her face....he then waved belt in air and then with a thudd sound belt hit the bed..she jumped at her place thinking that the belt would hit her...manik smirked looking at her reaction..

MA: ohhhhh baby dar gya....abhi to Mene kuch Kia bhi nhi....there is more to come baby(he said tracing finger on her jawline)

She shivered at her place while shaking her head asking him to stop that....he then again swayed belt in air ......he looked at Nandu and found the same fear which he used to had in those three yrs of his life.....her eyes were pleading him to stop although she was not showing in her face instead masking it with strong firm face.... He tried to shove it ....he just wanted to punish her but don't know what stopped him...

MA:(thinking) no she need to learn the lesson .....she was saying all this ..I mean man I was the one who took care of her whole night..who sat beside her...but no she had to blame me for everything naa...

With this he moved belt in air to hit her but stopped... stopped seeing her closed eyes..fear..pain.....he left the belt ....he yanked her hair again saying....

MA: if I wanted to rape u then I could before our marraige....on our first day....no one could stop me and no one can even stop me now .....I can rape u right now...and u will not even able to make a sound .....I don't need u to be unconscious so that I can do anything with u... understand.... With this he slapped her.......then freed her hands from rope and went away closing the door....she was just looking at the door with eyes wide ...she never expected any goodness from him she was expecting more worse and there he just left her without even punishing her...... strange

Every person is a collection of good and bad things...if a person doesn't show his good side to someone it doesn't mean that he is not good at all...

She then freed her mouth from tape .....she went away from there.....on the other hand manik went to take a shower..he badly needed it....he took off his clothes turned the shower on and stood under the shower......cold water was falling on him but he cared less....he now seemed ineffective of these little things...his life had big problems than this....after taking shower for 30 good minutes he turned the shower off...he was about to put his shirt when his eyes fell on mirror...it was showing his back....their was a reddish purple mark on it....he closed his eyes in pain.....he had stopped looking himself in mirror a long time back ...bcz whenever he looked into the mirror marks on his body made him remember his past....his worst past....he wanted to remove past from his life but how could he do this after those marks on his body which were not Willing to leave his body even after so many years.......and how could they leave his body when his beloved step dad was there to make them fresh whenever he saw them getting fade and now they were part of his body......he immediately wore his tee and went to bar area....

At bar area

He was gulping alcohol as if he were drinking water ..... Casonova....huh...she called me by this name...she said that I wanted to take advantage of her situation ....like seriously what does she think of herself...I mean I was there whole night caring for her which I never did even for my frnds....and here what I get in return ...a title CASONOVA.......wow great just wonderful....first time I did something good and here's the reward...( He took sip of wine from bottle).... everyone around me thinks bad of me...and it's completely fine ....I want them to call me bad...in this way I will not get attached to someone who will hurt me again like my mother did......and why her words r Hurting me ...I mean she is nothing to me except a way to take my revenge from her father.....he gulped whole bottle and then threw it away shouting she is no one for me....no one except a slave....he was staggering..he was about to fall when Nandu held him saying "araam se girne wale the"...

MA: ohhhh just stop showing fake concern....I hate all this .....I don't need Ur fake concerns ...I m strong enough to take care of myself without Ur concern....and haan u shouldn't be near a casonova..he may be harmful for u...can take advantage of u....( With this he pushed Nandu)

N: fine with me....Babye ( she said waving her hand in attitude)

Manik went to his room and slept on bed after taking sleeping pills....next day he woke up with a hangover... made some coffee for himself .....he went to dinning area for breakfast when he got a call.....same time Nandu was also coming from opposite end ..manik didn't see her coming...

Phone conversation

MA: yes what happen..

Person: sir we r unable to trace Mr Murthy....we don't know all of sudden he is missing

Ma: what the hell aik kaam dia tha wo bhi shi trah nhi kar skte......pay kis cheez ki lete ho jab Murthy pe nazar nhi rkh paye.....PTA nhi khan hai wo.....

Nandu listened all this...she was tensed scared for her father ....he is missing... where is he....I hope he is fine ........she was thinking all this when manik's voice brought her out of her thoughts....

MA: ajj 20 may hai mjhe 22 may tak report Karo...kisi bhi trah dhoondho use....

N: 20 may.....yes 20 may....now I know where is he..he is fine...thnku God.....they will not able to locate him soon and I have to use this opportunity...I will run away from here..this place......but for now manik shouldn't get the hint that I know about all this...I will behave normally...she thought and went into dinning area smirking....now the real fun begins...I will be free ..far away from this hell and the monster...

She ate breakfast ...manik was in tension..he didn't say anything ...just went to his office....Nandu was happy .. happy thinking that she would be out of this house soon..she took round of whole mansion....to search for an ideal place from where she could escape easily.. back side of mansion... security camera was also not working and there was less security there....she found it...she shouted in excitement...

N: yess Atlast I found it...I will be free by tonight.....yahoo

At night

Manik went to his room....all servants also left for servant quarter...Nandu was also in her room waiting for perfect time...at midnight she sneaked out of room..took slow steps towards her destination...she saw two guards talking to eachother .. their back was facing her ....she grabbed the opportunity and sneaked out of mansion easily.....she ran as fast as she could...now she was free from that place...she sat on bench..she held her head...she was numb not knowing how to react... whether she should be happy that she was free or cry over those horrible days....

So Kaisa LGA part

  * Nandu ran away ...what will.u guys say about it...

  *About manik ...his pain

  * Manik didn't beat her with belt...were u guys expecting him to beat her...