chp 19

Hey how's everyone.... I posted about Pakistan's victory and the response was amazing....my Indian readers congratulated me.it was an amazing feeling...thnku guys thnku thnku very much😍😍😍 ......btw congratulations Ur hockey team also won the match....i came to know about it after posting the update...so don't think that i purposely ignored all this

Manik apologized Nandu for his behaviour...Nandu said that now it's of no use bcz it can't change anything now...with this she left the room...manik held his hair in frustration...

Manik pov

Ohh what i had done to her...i had hurted her beyond limit... she still cares for me...gave me first aid that too after the morning incident...and what i m doing...first i kidnapped her then forced marriage ...and now torturing her the way i got tortured....wow amazing manik

At night

Manik went for dinner..he sat meanwhile Nandu served him the dinner...it was their usual routine...Nandu had to serve him whether she liked it or not...after serving him she stood beside her waiting for his order...how humilating...she hated it but didn't want to talk to a person like manik ...manik on the other hand first time noticed it..he felt bad for her...

MA:come Nandu khana kha lo.

N: no i m not hungry...wese bhi tmhara paison ka khana khane se mein marna zayada pasand Karo ge...

This time manik Didn't get angry but smiled at her remark...he knew he was like this...he got up ...Nandu got scared seeing her but didn't show on her face...he pulled a chair for her...held her by shoulders and made her sit on chair..then came back to his chair...served her the food...all the while Nandu was not even looking at him...she cared less about everything..he then asked her to eat....

MA:i know i did wrong with u i can't change all that happened but for now u r free to do whatever u want in this house...i will not stop u...

N: and if I don't want to live here then...

MA: u have to stay here ....u can't go away from me....

With this he went away...

Days passed like this...manik gave full freedom to Nandu...she was doing whatever she wanted...after that day Nandu Didn't step out of room...she didn't want to see his face...manik used to take her meal in her room but Nandu behaved like a mad person seeing him... of course removing her frustration...she used to ignore him ..and was not taking care of her health..this thing pinched his heart..but manik for the sake of her health stopped going in front of her...manik was trying his hard to manofy Nandu but she was hard nut to crack.... whenever he tried to come close to her she pushed him away ...manik sometimes got angry by her behavior ...(after all monster aik din mein change nhi hote)....and always removed his frustration on things...on his employes...he was giving her space thinking that she would be fine with time.....

Manik was in his office working when someone came ...manik looked up and soon his eyes were full of anger...he shouted

MA:what r u doing here...what do u want now

Person: i can come here anytime....after all it's my husband's office

MA: correction nyeonika ...Ur ex husband....and now it's mine .....u have no right on it....i had given u Ur share naa so just get out of here....i don't want to see ur face..( face red with anger)....ohhhh kahe husband ne ghar se to nhi nikal dia this time manik said smirking

Nyo: just behave manik...i m Ur mother dammit....mind Ur language

MA: yeah mother....mother... dammit ...u don't deserve to be called as mother..(he said while throwing things).... mother means sincerity...mother is the one who cares for her child...loves him like anything...can even sacrifice her life for her child...and here is my great mother .....wants me to address her as mother...who treated her child like a slave just for the sake of her love...her so called love....what u did for me except giving pain... (With this he went close to her....she got scared but remained still not showing it on her face) he held her shoulders tightly digging his nails in her flesh and said.....

MA: u know what for me mother is synonym of word betrayal... selfishness....mother mother mother (he said moving his hands in air...with high pitched sound) ....just stop all this bullshit and leave....i don't want to see ur face ever...it disgusts me...( He pushed her towards door signaling her to leave)...she didn't move an inch from her place.. manik again pushed her saying ....if u have some self respect just get out of here... otherwise my guards will do the honours of throwing u out....nyo left with no choice and went away...

Outside his office nyonika was wiping tears from her face...she mumbled.

Nyo: he will never consider me as his mother...she cried and went away

On the other hand manik ordered everyone Rather threatened them not to enter his room....he was throwing everything .....he after sometime knelt down...held his head ...few tears rolled down his cheeks.... his eyes were blood red showing how disturbed he was....he shouted while punching his hand on floor hard....."why me everytime....why my mom has to be like this... Why ....it hurts seeing other with their mothers laughing ... showing tantrums... why Their is no-one for me in this world ...why no one is their to wait for me if i m late....no one to scold me about my behavior toward others....no one to care for me....bloody hell if i die today their will be no one to cry for me...."

Some people adopt wrong ways... start behaving rudely with people bcz they want attention they need someone to stop them....same is the case with manik

Manik came home he really needed someone beside him...he went and saw Nandu he hugged her tightly ... trapping her in his strong arms...she was stunned by his act....but she decided to let it go seeing his condition...he after sometime broke the hug cupped her face...move his face closer to her and was about to kiss her when Nandu pushed him sensing his intentions....

N: don't touch me.....

MA: Nandu yar stop all this i m not in a mood to listen this...i want someone beside me...i want u ....

N: and why would u need a slave beside u.....go find someone else .. i will not let u touch me....after all u shouldn't kiss Ur slave  ( she said extending the word slave)

MA: stop Nandu u r not a slave ....u r my wife.....

N: happy realization manik....but i will not let a person touch me who forced marry me....

MA: fine i think i shouldn't have behaved nicely with people....for the first time i tried being nice to u and here u r doing this....u r my slave na let me show u what could i do to my slave

He held her hand tightly dragging her with him....Nandu was cursing the moment she said all those things to him ....he dragged her out of house...it was raining heavily ... thunderstorms ....sky was covered with black clouds...they reached the garden..he pushed Nandu and said ..... don't u even dare move an inch from here... otherwise i too don't know what will i do.....

N: it's not summer it's winter...look at the weather....how would i stay here ......

MA: u only wanted that na....now enjoy my slave ....(he said waving his hand )and moved inside the house leaving Nandu in worst weather......

So how was the update.....
    * What do u guys think about nyonika

    * About manik' pain

    *Nandu's behaviour towards manik