chp 56

Hello guys how r u all...well i wanna say sorry for not answering to ur cmnts 😔😔but plzz don't stop cmnting

Fab 4 abhya and arya sat on sofa's huffing and mourning over their failed plan to reunite MANAN......fab 4 was sad at their frnd's condition too.....

Mu: u know what mene manik ko itna vulnerable kbhi bhi nhi dekha.....tb bhi nhi jab uske dad ki death hogye the aur us ki mom ne jo Kia uske sath.....he was strongest of us.....but whi manik nandini ke liye roya....can u believe it (looking at thakkar siblings)

Ab: Kia hua tha uske sath (shocked plus curious to know about his past)

Mu: Abhi what do u think ke 1 insaan aise hi monster bn jata hai.....He had faced the worst..(her eyes reflected pain)...the cruel side of world made him the most vulnerable and cruelest person of the world.....He wanted to destroy everything like every damn thing which was against him.....jo kuch nandini ne tmhe manik ke baare mein btaya he was exactly like that but nandini ke liye wo change hogya....1 positive change aya hai Us mein....jo mene aaj se phle kbhi nhi dekha...he has started caring about others too.....wo achaw insaan bnne ki koshish mein lga rha in 5 saalo mein...... nandini ka perfect match bnne ke liye usne apne aap ko 180° change Kia hai...... wo nandini ka dream man bnna chahta and I think he has tried enough....Mjhe aaj wo depressed lga like wo give up karne wala hai aur mein us ki 5 saal ki effort ko waste nhi jaane dnge....ab hm us ke liye effort kare ge.....(with determination in her eyes she forwarded her hand while other placed their hands on hers with the same determination)

Ab: but ye sab theek kese hoga

And no one had the answer to his question.....everyone looked at eachother to find the blank faces so they started pondering over it........meanwhile cabir said

C: 1 insaan hai jo sb theek kar skta hai (smiling a little)

Kon everyone shouted

C: yash murthy (and fab 3 eyes lit up while the khuranna siblings had their eyes Bulged out at the revelation......they turned towards fab 4 and spoke their voice laced with shock what.....uncle how can he help us....

Dh: it's a long long story.....this thing created misunderstandings b/w them

Al: but yeah we can tell u guys one thing that yash uncle is alive.......kese ye sab hm baad mein btaye ge but as we all know that nandini is unaware of this fact so it can help us

C: but aliya do u really think that nandini will believe us....... I mean thje yaad haina that day also she didn't believe us (voice holding fear)

Mu: but m sure she can't deny him when he will be in front of her (she looked at their confused faces and continued)..... yaar wait dekho.....meanwhile she dialed yash's number and fab 4 pleaded him to attend the engagement function and atlast he had to give up promising to come on next day....meanwhile the other three were quietly listening to their convo as advised by them bcz they wanted to keep it a surprise for yash too.........after ending the call they jumped excitedly and at Last went towards their rooms after a group hug.......in their rooms everyone prayed to God to make everything okay in their frnds life while nandini in her room was just tossing on the bed thinking about her life..... she felt strange with arya during dance.....on the other hand manik lit up the cigarette while throwing the lighter on bed and stared at the window depressed about everything happening (yes he had started smoking again 5 years back when he was unable to cop up with depression and those beautiful  moments who kept haunting him so he found an easy escape)