Chp 22

So guys m back again.....missed me....no 😱😱😱okay😭😭😭....so ye rha update...itne Dino baad likh rhi to jesa bhi hai accept kar lo 😡😡😡

Nandu ran from manik's house...she was sitting on a bench holding her head not knowing what to do....she should be happy that now she is far away from the monster ..that he wouldn't torture her now...or she should be sad over her past days...tears were flowing from her eyes...she just closed her eyes letting out few tears rolled down her cheek...she after sometime got up composing herself..she was just walking aimlessly on the road thinking what to do next.... should I go back home ???..what will I say to him.my dad.....he disowned me that day...told me that I m disgust...with this a sob escaped from her mouth...she just didn't know what to do...she wanted to go to her dad..meet him hug him cry over his shoulder wanting to tell him what she had gone through....will he accept me ...yeah yeah he will definitely accept me...I m his daughter he loves me .....he cannot stay away from me....he must be angry that day that's why he had said all those things...but I will go will tell him everything .....maanik what will he do .....he will not harm dad??...Nandini kuch nhi ho ga relax....we will go away from all this fiasco...go away where manik will not be able find us....yup ...this is right.. but abhi to dad is not at home.....koi servant bhi nhi ho ga....how will I enter...and mein itne din khan raho ge.....kon rkhe ga mjhe...mein to itne logo ko bhi nhi janti....she just wanted to cry out loud...what will she do now....then she remembered her frnds.....yup they will definitely help me....she called one of her frnds and asked her that if she can keep nandu in her house for some days...it would be a great favour  but she answered that she was out of town....nandini got disappointed but then called the other ....she was hesitating but then agreed to keep Nandu in her house...she was happy now ... thanking God she went to her frnd's house..ridhima opened the door and she jumped on her ...thnku ridhima I love u....she just smiled at her...she showed Nandu her room and asked her if she needed anything just call her.....Nandu sat on bed ...she was feeling hungry ..she was happy that now she could live there for some days....she after freshening went to dining area where rhidima was waiting for her... they started eating their dinner.. talking about random things...she asked Nandu several times ...her sudden absence...but everytime She managed to divert the topic ....she thanked rhidima for allowing her to live in her place...and she replied..."cmn Nandu m Ur frnd... mein tere help na karte to aur kon Karta...." Nandu smiled and hugged him tightly placing a kiss on her cheek Nandu said " I love u"....

Rhidima:(jerked Nandu)hey stay away from me m straight yar...shhe made a crying face...

Nandu laughed out loud hit her on her shoulder and said...."shutup idiot...who is in love with u shakal dekhe apni".....ohhhkkk Babye m going bht thakki hui....they both bade bye to each other and went to their respective rooms....

Nandu threw herself on bed...she just dosed off immediately bcz she was too tired after all the things...

At morning

A dreadful morning for manik😈😈
MAnik woke got ready for office and went to dinner area for breakfast..the buttlers served him food...all the time manik was searching for Nandu...where the hell is she...she should have been there serving him food but no.....he asked one of buttlers

MA:where is she???

Buttler: who sir.....this thing slipped out of his mind that she was also living there....manik gave him stern look on his answer...his mind immediately clicked and he said...

Buttler:I don't know sir....Nandu mam abhi tak room se nhi nikle(in scared tone)

MAnik just nodded and made up his mind to teach Nandu a lesson...she should behave...she is getting fearless day by day and it's not good at all...I have to show her her place.....man she should be there before her husband and she is sleeping in his room wow.....manik smirked at the word husband....