Chp 46.... Separation ??

So before reading it I just want u guys to grab Ur tissues it's emotional 😫😫😫..... caution dangerous content ahead.....

They ate their dinner and went to their room......manik went to change his clothes while Nandini sat on bed with her hand supporting her chin watching him doing the chores with a smile on her face.,......a never ending smile.....a smile that comes instantly by seeing the person u luv...........later on he went near the bed to take his pillow and blanket but Nandini pulled him and bcz of sudden pull manik fell straight on Nandini.... putting all his weight on her to which she shouted

N: ohhhhhh u r so heavy....get of me u Moto

MAnik immediately settled his weight on his elbows with his elbows resting on both sides of Nandini caging her ........

Ma: m not moto (he pouted)......aur tmne mjhe keencha kyon agar yhi khna tha(fake anger)

N: wo sleep here naa (and as her words left her mouth manik's smirk grew wider)

Ma: Ohhhhhhh achaw g.......(coming close to her face)

N: wo nhi.......wo I mean tmhe...wo  wahaan problemmmmm...... hoti hoge naa( getting nervous bcz of their closeness....their breaths were mingling)

Ma: why r u getting nervous (moving his hand on her forehead removing creases from it)....common Yaar abhi thori Der phle to TM mere izzat lootne ke mood mein thi (smirking naughtily)

N: hato peeche.....Jake sofa pe hi so tm (pushing him showing fake anger to hide her embarrassment.....)

Ma: no now I will sleep here only (poked her nose and then comforted himself on bed )

Nandini glared at him but he jerked her towards him and she landed on his chest

Ma: sleep baby (patting her head over his chest)

N: u too monster.......(wrapping her hand around him)

MAnik rolled his eyes at the word monster *can't she call me by some sweet cute name*he thought........

Then they slept at that position...nandini's head over his chest and manik wrapping his hands around her petite frame never wanted to leave her....... protecting her from evils......

Husband wife goals 💕💕💕

At morning

N: uth bhi jao manik.........kab se uthaa rhi hn (shaking him)

Ma: Nandini.....plzz lemme sleep Yaar it's holiday (whining covering his ears with pillow)

N: mein Jo keh rhi utho naa......mein bore horhi (snatching pillow from him)

Ma: lemme remind u m not joker ke tmhe entertain Karo ga.......Yaar chutti ke din bhi sone nhi dena....(almost crying irritated....he threw pillow lightly at her face which she catched on time and retorted back )

Their days went like this....blooming luv... happiness everywhere.......manik's mansion became home .....he was living all those moments..his soul again became alive.....his heart was happy.... he didn't have to drink or take some sleeping medicines......he was happy without taking these things.. nandini's magic was doing its work...her cuddling was enough for him he didn't need any stupid medicine... neither she let him take it...he felt contented......fab 5 was happy seeing them happy.....they used to tease them as well as praying that they would stay like this.......in all these days he forgot to ask about yash from hospital authorities or security officer......