chp 54

After feeding her dinner manik went to his room and jumped on bed smiling......it was so beautiful....after so many days or we could say years he was smiling brightly.....a small conversation with nandini in a light mode had made him that much happy....the girl had done some magic on him...he was sure about it but whatever it was...it was so beautiful.... while thinking all this he drifted to sleep....the peaceful sleep with a beautiful smile on his face

On other side  nandini was in same condition....She was in gud mood for the first time after she came to India.....she enjoyed their moment very much but still she was wondering that if it could happen in real......that she wasn't dreaming but his fragrence made it clear that it wasn't a dream at all.....she slept having beautiful smile on her face

Next morning

Nandini woke up early to prepare coffee for manik...after yesterday's delicious dinner she wanted to do sth for him as in to thank him......she was preparing coffee with a beautiful smile on her face and after that she went towards his room....she opened the door to find manik sleeping ever cutely on his bed.....lying on his stomach with his one hand beneath his face and his messy hair spreading on his face while he was snoring...... awwww what a cute sight she smiled at him....she moved closer to him with an intention to run her hand in his silky hair but their past stopped her...she shouldn't be doing this...she shouldn't fall weak was all she thought  before leaving the mug on side table with a thnku note.......

After sometime manik's phone rang.....he lazily picked up the call without looking at the caller id and said

Ma: yes....kon hai (sleepy tone digging his face more in pillow)

Person: oye gadhe 2 din nhi hue thje gye hue aur to baap ko hi bhool gye (yes he was yash murthy......manik's dad 😍😍.....manik laughed at his sentence)

Ma: wo ummmmm m sorry dad (smiling yawning bcz he was still in sleep)

Ya: uth gye mera shahzada (lovingly)

Manik felt blessed to have him besides himself.......they talked for sometime when manik said getting up on his knees excitedly on bed

Ma: dad i have a surprise for u (as in mentioning about nandini)

Ya: kyon apne liye naye (new) maa dhoondh le hai

And manik rolled his eyes at his dad.....

Ma: dad (he whinned like a child)

Ya: Kia dad(repeated his words making whatever face)......na khud shaadi karta hai n.a. mjhe karne deta hai (after all these years he was able to somehow forget nandini's pain and he started thinking about how to make manik's life better.......he had firm belief that if God had planned their meeting then they would definitely meet but also he wanted manik to settle in his life)

Ma: may be....may be sb theek hojaye (his voice sounded like a whisper.....yash sensed sadness in his voice  but still didn't find the words to console him)

After a long awkward silence manik finally broke it by asking that whether yash is cming or not.......yash was busy so he refused to come to attend wedding ceremony.......soon the call ended with a lot of laughter and what not bcz the duo became quite Frank with each other....

Manik was still lying on bed but then he decided to leave the bed having no other choice bcz he had so much work to do......he flipped on opposite side and saw a coffee cup......he picked up the cup wondering who put it there...... as soon as he picked up the cup a paper fell on ground.....manik picked up the paper wondering smiling at the person's childish way of conveying sth....