chp 48

So guys how r u all...

Well u all r asking me to reunite manan...well definitely I will ...I m waiting for that moment too...but before that I have to show sth.....so hope u guys will support me..... probably this will end soon in 1 or 2 updates....

MAnik woke up with Swallowen eyes and dried lips....his throat was sore bcz of constt yelling and crying...he licked his lips to remove the dryness and then opened his eyes completely....he found himself on floor resting his head on cupboard and his hands fisting nandini's shirt......he brought the shirt closer to his nose and smelled it....her fragrance he closed her eyes the moment her fragrance filled her nostrils and calmed his mind.......he was totally whipped he knew it....nandini's thoughts would never let him live in peace......after sometime he got up to get ready for office....he was fiddling with his shirt's button when servant came with his breakfast....he arranged the table when manik noticed the servants presence...he then glanced at the food and then at servant blankly while servant just bowed his head not knowing what to do........

Ma: plzz bring tea for me (in soft tone)......

Servant: tea?? (he mumbled surprised at his words.....he never drank tea before )

Ma: yes tea.....(firm tone making the servant move from his place)....and yeah take this breakfast with u ...I don't wanna eat it

Servant: Baba aap ne kal se kuch nhi khaya (worried tone)....

Ma: Dil nhi (more like a whisper....for the first time he was talking to his servant that too politely)

Servant: lekin aise to aap beemar hojaye ge ....aur chai to kbhi AAp ne pee(drink) hi nhi....

Ma: Haan lekin Nandini to peete thi naa (looking here and there)

And his words made servant shocked and somewhat sad....he felt pity on him.... never ever in his whole service he found manik so vulnerable.....but he didn't know it was just a start ... servant left from there while manik was again busy in thinking about his past

Flashback

Ma: uuuhhhhhhhhh Nandini itni chai kon peeta hai (irritated at Nandini's addiction)

N: mein peete hn na (glaring him)

Ma: well it seems that u luv tea more than me...such a teaaholic u r (scrunching his nose annoyed)

N: well tea is far more better than u (rolling her eyes at his disrespect...how dare he say anything against her chai).....aur chai ke liye to mein kuch bhi Kar skti

Ma: kuch bhi(challenging)....mjhe bhi chor skti (smirking in his mind thinking that he trapped her )

N: tmhe chorna......ummmm... I will happily do it (smacking his arm)

While his eyes popped out at the answer and he made a crying face....she was giving more importance to fuckin tea rather than him....and Nandini laughed at her cute husband while pinching his nose cutely saying

N: awwww manik u r so cute... seriously u r jealous of tea..... ahahhahahahahah (laughing loudly while manik just rolled his eyes )

Flashback ended

Ma: and Nandini u seriously left me (he said smiling painfully)

Later he drank his tea and went to office....on his way to office he got call from fab 4 asking him about his condition and he talked to them casually assuring them that he was fine......he didn't want to disturb them anymore... didn't want to complain about his problems....and days went like this he engrossed himself completely in work trying to forget everything... Every beautiful memory but the fact is it never happened.....nandini's memories started haunting him day and night whenever he was free....he was unable to sleep properly bcz whenever he tried to closed his eyes Nandini's face had appeared infront of him....he was scared of everything.....he started taking sleeping pills again to get necessary sleep......he was living the worst days of his life...after leaving nyonika and everything if he ever thought that those were his bad days then the present days were proving him wrong........he was unable to talk to anyone ....he didn't share his feelings with his frnds....unable to sleep....unable to eat anything...unable to live one moment of his life peacefully...he had stopped eating meals...he was just living on tea and eating only when hell necessary otherwise it seemed unnecessary to him.......he started getting panicked attacks whenever he thought about them MANAN......it was like a nightmare to him......he started experiencing worst situations ......he didn't tell anyone about his current situation and he even asked his servants strictly not to tell it to fab 4.....fab 4 visited him 2 3 times but he didn't give even a hint of his condition......3 months have passed like this and he needed sth to divert his attention....to make him forget his pain even if it's for sometime and he broke another promise of her's he was back to drinking again ...he was guilty of starting it again but it seemed that he had no control on his body ......he became hollow from inside...no spirit left.....he was just spending the time span of his life waiting for death at every moment...... servants were watching him helplessly drifting into darkness....he was getting into depression slowly.....