Chp 73

Every one was sitting on the carpet around a table making a circle to play truth and dare....their sitting order was like this manan.....aryaman on manik's right side while navya was sitting beside nandini followed by dhruliya,cabir and then finally mukbhi......cabir spinned the bottle and it landed on mukti....everyone hooted getting excited.....

Ma: truth or dare

Mu: truth (she said kind of getting scared from them and their dares)

Ummmm....what should we ask they all started pondering while looking at eachother....nandini was thinking wearing a beautiful smile.......manik eyes stopped at her.....he smiled looking at his beautiful wife...silently taking out his phone he tilted it over his lap alittle so that no one could see it and clicked a picture of her smiling........looking at it his smile grew wider when nandini brought him out of his trance)

N: tell me how did u guys meet.......i mean what was the first impression of him (everyone's eyes were glued at mukti while she started laughing loudly after hearing the question)

She looked at abhi with a glint in her eyes and abhi shook his head in no...pressing her hand he mumbled NO....U WONT SHARE THAT EXPERIENCE (glaring at her)

Na: no... she has to bhai........(she objected)

Mu: okay btati hn

Ab: MUKKTIIIIII (he face palmed as he remembered that meeting)

Mu: sorry babe (she said laughing while pinching his cheek in teasing way) guys u know na H-8 park of my society......(looking towards fab 4) i used to go there when i observed a new man in that park who had only 1 work i.e oogling at me (she said looking at abhi who rolled his eyes at her while other laughed at them)

Their meeting

After 2 3 days abhi decided to talk to mukti as he jad started liking her.....her damn care attitude towards boys was the thing attracted him the most......after gathering his courage he started to jog looking at mukti who was running in running on joking track unaware of her surrounding ....he increased his pace to meet hers...after few minutes he was a few steps behind her.......he mouthed hello breathlessly........

Mu: hi (she said akwardly bending a little as she had seen him oogling at her)

Ab: my name is abhimanyu......m a medical student (he said forwarding his hand)

Mukti looked at him with a frown and then at his hand

Mu: aap jese bnde bhi medical clgs mein hote han ab (she taunted)

Ab: G (confused)

Mu: nothing.....wo mjhe rounds lgane hai mein jarhi (turning around but stopped hearing his voice)

Ab: listen...i have to say sth (he said alittle hesitant)

Mu: ab kia hai (irritated)

Ab: will u marry me

Mu: mein aap jese cheap logo se baat nhi karte...ap shaadi ka keh rhe (rolling her eyes she crossed her arms near her chest)

Ab: now u r insulting me....sirf pasand hi kia hai (getting offended)

Mu: roz aap mjhe stare kar rhe hote hai....agar aap uski jagah jogging kar lete to shayad ye halat na hote (indicating towards his protruding belly and jogged off while abhi stood there with a creased forehead......umm he knew he became little bulky that time but still he was gud looking and moreover not a single girl had ever talked to him like that)