Chp 115

Nandini came out of icu taking haste steps as she was looking at the ground she just wanted to go away from manik's room....his silence was haunting her..... she was walking when she bumped on someone......she raised her head to find yash murthy looking at her with pain in his eyes.....pain for her daughter......he looked at her white face and caressed her cheek b4 hugging her by side......he rubbed her shoulder waiting for her to cry to mourn over the situation to tell him her sorrows but nothing like that happened.....she quietly disconnected herself from him and sat on a bench......leaning forward she locked her hands at the edges of bench with her foot tapping the ground in agitation......yash moved towards her and sat beside her....he was just stealing glances at her time to time checking whether she was okay or not.....he clearly knew she wasn't but then still he had no words with whom he could console her.....and at that time he badly missed Nandini's mother.....would she be there nandini might have shared her pain with her mother easily...tears pooled at the corner of his eyes but he drank them for her and looked at her as his two fingers of right hand travelled to tuck her hair behind her ear.....it made her look up at him......he could see pain lingering in her eyes....

Dont do this nandini yash said as he saw her looking at the icu with hollow eyes not uttering a single word about her pain....not shedding a single tear.....he wished that she would cry....cry so much that it would become difficult for him to handle bcz that would be much better than her deadly silence...meanwhile aliya signalled everyone that she was going towards nandini and aryaman followed her......seeing both of them coming nandini got up knowing that they would brought up the matter of manik's condition and even the thought was like stabbing her from inside

M Going to complete the documentation she said without meeting her gaze to all three of them

Nandini ro lo aryaman said looking at her pale face

Kyon Kia hua she asked and no one knew how to answer her......her calmness was scaring them

Manik is in coma aryaman spoke the harsh reality

Rone se wo theek thori hojaye ga she tapped her shoe on floor not looking at anyone.....she was being so cruel on her own self blaming herself too for his condition

U will feel better aliya said in soft tone but nandini just shook her head and went away quietly while they passed helpless looks

************

Cabir on the other side was standing at the lone corner of hospital garden.....he was rubbing his red eyes time to time to prevent the tears from coming out of his eyes and in that effort his eyes turned blood red.... with a final rub on his eyes he looked at the sky to control himself from crying but it seemed that no one was ready to give him a break.....his mind started a chain of his and manik moments from their childhood....how they became frnds....how from fighting with eachother they started fighting for eachother....from sharing food together to sharing sorrows and griefs without other person realising it...celebrating happiest and sharing darkest moments together.....to act like a shield protecting other from every bad.....their relationship was not of buddies only , they could sense what was going on in other's people mind by literally a single glance.....they knew each and every single detail of each other's life......

Yaar theek hoja manik his voice felt heavy as he mumbled and few tears rolled down his eyes.....he was behind manik 24/7 teasing and irritating him to death bcz he had never learned to live without him