Chp 74

Manik looked at the shut door

Ma: open the door damn (he banged the door irritatedly)

He didnt think of them as that insensitive......even though he knew his frnds but still 0.001% of his heart was still being optimistic thinking that they would show some leniency but this seriously (he squeezed the water bottle in his hand and hit the door with great force at the thought of spending a night without nandini......it did no harm to the door but his toe 🤐🤐

Ma: aaaoohhhhhhh (he groaned in pain holding his foot while limping here and there)

Ma: dekh lnga mein inhe (irritated he glared at the door and then moved towards the bench thinking how would he spend whole night on that uncomfortable bench)

Knowing that their was no way of sneaking into the house he sat there and waited for them to open the door🙄🙄🙄.......he adjusted himself on bench in lying position and made a pillow of his one hand...with the other one he pulled out his mobile and started checking social media sites......switching over to gallery he opened it and the first picture was of nandini which he clicked an hour back.......he opened the pic and immediately a smile crept on his lips.............he zoomed at her parted lips.....GOSH THEY R SO SMOOTH.....SO SOFT AND THEIR PINK SHADE 💘💘 perfect... TEMPTING he thought without averting his gaze while licking his lips as if she were his prey......absorbing her every feature from her cringed eyesbrows to her chin.....from her dimples to her orb shaped eyes.....from her puffy cheeks to the shine in her eyes........from her white cute teeth to the few strands falling on her forehead.....her silky hair......he was literally gawking at her and while doing this he didnt realize the time passing away........

N: done checking me out (nandini's voice came from behind causing him to get up from bench......he looked at her and then tucked his phone in his jeans pocket)

Ma: when did u come here (flustered as if someone had caught him robbing)

N: when u were gawking at my pic without blinking ur eye lashes (she smirked)

Ma: haan...haan to kia (nervous)..... kuch ghalat thori kia....apni bv ko hi to dekh rha tha

N: dekho dekho mene thori mana kia (she chuckled)

Nandini bend to sit on the bench but eventually fell on manik's lap as he pulled her towards him.....she gasped with this sudden pull and gripped his wrist tightly.....she glared at him while he gave her toothish smile and his hands sneaked around her waist

she glared at him while he gave her toothish smile and his hands sneaked around her waist