Chapter Twenty: Blood Brothers

"So what do you plan to do?" Damon asks Trinity.

"I'm going to speed up the process of getting the human blood out of his system."

"How?" Elena asks.

Trinity shakes her head before turning to Damon. "Do you have a bucket or some small trashcan?"

Damon has a confused look on his face. "Why?"

"I'm going to need it." She tells him. "To avoid a mess." Damon flashes upstairs and back with a small bucket in his hand. Trinity takes it from him. "Thank you." She walks to the door of the cell. "Lock it behind me." She enters the cell. She walks to Stefan unconscious body and kicks him in the side. "Wakey, wakey!"

Stefan groans and opens his eyes. He looks at his surroundings. "What am I doing here?"

Trinity sets the bucket down. "Call this a detox of sorts." She tells him. "You went off the wagon, endangered yours and Damon's safety, and acted like a dick. I'm here to get all that blood out of your system."

"You can't." Stefan says. "You have to wait it out."

Trinity clicks here tongue. "Not with me you don't. Lexi told me what she used to do to you. Now I can't do everything she did, but I can promise that it will be unpleasant. You'll be begging for a bunny by the time I'm done." She tells them. Elena and Damon watch through the small window in the door.

"And what do you plan to do?"

Trinity holds her hand up and shifts her nails into claws. "I'm going to give you what you crave. Blood." She drags a claw across her wrist.

"I don't think that's going to work." Damon says.

"Keep the door locked." She orders him. She walks closer to Stefan and grabs him by the hair, putting her wrist to his mouth. She feels Stefan taking several gulps. "Yeah that's it." Suddenly Stefan begins to choke. He pulls away from Trinity's wrist and gags. "Why Stefan? What's wrong?" She asks in a fake innocent voice, pulling the bucket to him. Stefan vomits blood into the bucket. Damon and Elena watch with wide eyes. Trinity cuts deeper into her wrist when it begins to heal before she pulls him back and places it to his mouth.

He tries to push her off but she catches his arms and breaks them. "Ahh!" He screams.

She places her wrist back to his mouth. He tries to pull away but she keeps a hold on his hair. "Drink it!" She orders, forcing her blood down his throat. She pulls her wrist away and stands from the bed as Stefan vomits. "I admit this is a bit disappointing. I mean...you've been fun Stefan all week right? Been dying for a taste of some blood." She picks him up and holds him against the wall. "You said that if you needed me, you'll tug my leash." She throws him to the ground. "I have a bit of a problem though. I like to bite. Apparently so do you." She cuts her wrist again and holds it out. "Now drink."

"No." He coughs out.

"Drink it or I paralyze you and make you drink it." She tells him. "Now!" She grips him by his throat. Stefan slowly places his mouth on her bleeding wrist and drinks. He tries to pull away after a little bit but she holds him there. "No, we're not done yet." She says. "Just a little bit more."

After a minute she finally lets him pull away and he vomits blood into the bucket before passing out from exhaustion.

Trinity looks at him before picking up the bucket and walking to the door. "Let me out." Damon and Elena step back and open the door. She walks past them and sets the bucket down.

"What the hell was that?" Damon asks.

"I'm a shapeshifter. We're ever changing, which makes our blood unstable. Vampires can't drink it, their bodies will reject it."