» 45 «

» I told my favorite professor about my writing on Wattpad and he says that he'll check it out soon and that he was impressed. My day has been made. <3 «

••

"Today, we'll share my lunch," Gunner said, sitting down from across her.

Lamees raised an amused eyebrow, smiling at him. "Thanks but I already brought my lunch."

"Then have it later. You gotta try this. It's a little something that I came up with last night," he said, digging around in his bag. "I call it Cheeza."

Cheeza apparently was a pizza slice with some flaming hot Cheetos chips crushed on top. Lamees stared at it for a few seconds, not sure if the idea was genius or stupid.

"Try it," Gunner prompted, pushing the paper plate towards her.

Her smile widened as curiosity got the best of her and she took a bite out of the pizza slice. She could taste the warm cheese and tomato paste along with crunchy little bits of spicy Cheetos. It was the perfect combination and she readily, took another bite.

"Easy, don't eat all of it."

She smiled while chewing and pushed the plate back towards him. "It's great," she told him, honestly. "How did you even come up with this?"

Gunner shrugged as he raised the slice to his lips and took a huge bite. "Buzzfeed," he said with his mouth full.

She nodded. "Of course. They always come up with wacky stuff."

"Wacky but good."

"This one for sure." She paused for a while before asking, "Can I have a bite again?"